matt75.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
atta boy shee, sorry bro, i just had to, and i dont think the girls are bad lookin at all,
and anyone saying they are can post up some pics of their conquests, and not some internet chics, proof positive, or your lying

Ghetto-girls.jpg

I heard we wuz going over to the temple with sheeblast.

Furreals yo damn i needz some good shee loving.

Holy Jesus. Those chicks have like 100 va***as. Oh wait, those are stretch marks. Damn

Why would you post a pic of that. The temple is insulted. i could not ruin such a serne photo with that sh*t.

atta boy shee, sorry bro, i just had to, and i dont think the girls are bad lookin at all,
and anyone saying they are can post up some pics of their conquests, and not some internet chics, proof positive, or your lying

it doesn't bug me at all. i was saying you forgot to mention my black thong. that was my halloween costume. it worked.

I am just saying why....to each there own but..... Oh wait attention good or bad.

i belive matt deserved every bit of neg rep he got and for someone to create a thread asking for pity rep is pathetic.

No need for that. Im outta here. he just wants the weenie and im not gonna give it to him tonight.. he will have to find someone else..

hahaha not at all yo, i simply stated my opinion on the situation, you are the one talking sh*t just proving my point. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.