Made In The USA

german-beer.jpg

Thinking fuel prices are having a factor in it. Less fuel is used to ship in country then from over seas, And at 4+$ a gallon that adds up even shipped in bulk.

I am all for buying from home, but I am sticking with Whitty and the Canadian beer.

I:I

i like the beer idea, and honeslty, us canadians could make fun of you guys all day, but we are all scare u will just invade us to lol so we just shut up

So true, we are greedy americans who are never wrong and we do think we have the right to anything!

I don't believe us buying stuff made in the USA is gonna do squat! The fuked up goverment will just spend more on what they want!

We should oust the politicians and then we will save money! I:I

The one comment I'm going to make is that not all Hershey candy is made in mexico, There is a Hershey factory in Robinson IL population roughly 6000, so it may just depend on where you are at, I know that I have found candy from here in northern parts of Kentucky, but I'm not for sure how far they ship from. Just as an fyi they make zero payday milkduds and whoppers there. If i remember right there should be a capital letter at the beginning of the date code that tells the plant, unfortunetly the only of I know is R for Robinson cause i worked there for about a year.

http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products/hersheys-milk-chocolate-bar/standard-bar.aspx

When I was 14 (gee that was a while ago) I dated an American girl. She was always talking about Hershey bars and how good the were.

For 50 or so years have always hankered after tasting one, and coming from good American stock, I recon I should try before my time runs out.

If customs will allow, is there any one willing to send me one, as I am unable to buy them in Aussie.

I am of course willing to pay expenses, of purchase and shipping.

http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products/hersheys-milk-chocolate-bar/standard-bar.aspx

When I was 14 (gee that was a while ago) I dated an American girl. She was always talking about Hershey bars and how good the were.

For 50 or so years have always hankered after tasting one, and coming from good American stock, I recon I should try before my time runs out.

If customs will allow, is there any one willing to send me one, as I am unable to buy them in Aussie.

founded right here, not more than a few hours from where i live! good stuff! enjoy!

so how was your hersheys bar?

TTT