lower engine mods HELP thanks

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
hey guys!

i saw online that i think it was a ricky stator or maybe a vitos stator that adds 2.5hp just by bolting it on.
these are adjustable i beleive.
all i know is you can adjust stators +4 timing (??w e that is??) to get more hp without breaking the blaster.

does enhancing the timing increase wattage?
do i have to remove my voltage regulator for the extra power from the stator or adjustable timing plate to put higher wattage lights like trailtechs?

i dont know jack sh*t about timing plates or stators so i would really like a lesson froms ome of you vets! hah

i know the vitos +3mm crank gives off +1hp
and i saw a stator gave off 2.5hp or maybe it was an adjustable timing plate? idk but im only a kid and i want to know whats better to buy for more power.

the crank sounds easy and simple but hard to instal.
the adjustable stator or timing plate look rally easy to instal (3 bolts) but the concept is hard.

im planning on buying trailtechs and mounting them under the fenders like dan151 or w e his name is...

help somone teach me about this electrical stuff!!

i think the adjustable timing plate is 35$ (thats in my price range by far lol)
the vitos +3mm crank is 175$ on ebay as well
and the ricky stator is only 125$ and im sure that has adjustable timing too.
im not sure about the vitos stator so gime some ideas as to what would be my best buy.
thanks guys i appreciate it

edit**
http://www.vitosperformance.com/atv_...cat=236&page=1
thats the vitos +2.55hp: (flywheel puller required* wtf is that?)

Ricky Stator
thats the ricky stator with adjustable timing plate (how many hp?)

Ricky Stator
thats the just the adjustable timing plate.
it says +10 timing so idk what that means
and if its +10 heat or w e in the engine do i need a dif spark plug or better cooling?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO OVERCLOCK THE STOCK STATOR TO GET MORE WATTS OUT OF IT SO I CAN RUN TRAILTECHS?!

sthe stator alters when the sparkplug ignites the gas and air mixture, the more you advence the timing the sooner it sparks, 4 degrees is optimal from what i hear, the ricky stator i know for my dirtbike gave it a hotter spark and a hotter light coil, i'd imagine its the same for the blaster

you wont gain much on a stock quad but with even reeds and a pipe youll notice a difference, you actually lose a lil topend and gain a little lowend by making the powerband more linear rather than a curve

if you advance timing you get more power everywhere. but you will run slightly hotter and should consider a higher octane gas for saftey from detonation. you can look on here for the dyi mod for timing advance. then it is free. i have a ricky stator timing plate and it was simple to instal i like it. doing a crank is not that hard to do but you do need some tools and a bit of time to take the motor apart.