lots of stuff for sale all best offer auction type listing

michaelbell85

Dec 31, 2011
Divernon Illinois
Well do my final cleaning and have stuff for sale that im not gonna use.All this is gonna be best offer until Friday and then i will collect paypal saturday and highest offer will buy the stuff and will be sent out monday.Gonna do a auction type listing people you can offer $1 plus shipping and ill mail it to you if you want it.Heres the list of stuff.All will ship usps parcel post.Help me move this so i can get a exhaust for my quad please.If something isnt listed i might have just ask.Pm me with offer and ill post price next to the list below so everyone is current on prices.Try to make this a little fun guys and help a brother out getting a toomey exhaust please every little bit counts.Buyer pays actual shipping

Full set of a arms little rough but good shape/$30 offer from itstyler
Stock swingarm: be good to extend and keep yours for spare
Dg silencer: rusty will send repack with needs cleaned up/$5 offer from blasty95
Bottom end: i tried to remove flywheel before i got on forums and never removed the little washer and stripped the threads on fywheel with the tool.Other than that was told was good but i cant confirm would be nice for someone to maybe build on or take apart for parts/$45 offer itstyler
2 stock carbs one is unknown other came off running quad/$10 offer on one from cruel soul
$10 offer on one carb itstyler
ignition coil/$1 offer blasterdemon7
stock brake setup with rear caliper i do not know if rear caliper is good/$20 offered scottabellinger
stock muffler headpipe
wiring harness came off running quad there was two wires tied together at back of harness includes cdi voltage and tors/$7 offer scottbelinger
stock cylinder top appears to be milled came off running quad/$12 offer yamaha28
rear rotor
stock cylinder needs honed measured 65.56 i think its stock bore good useable condition or practice porting it/$60 offer Petas
rear white plastic no air box pieces
front drum setup missing a stud or two
white tank plastic
stock heel guards/$20 offer scottabelllinger
intake boot
reed cage no reeds
headlight missing oil light i do not know if bulb works/$15 offer scottabellinger
air box lid
air box tube to intake to carb

Last edited:
jsniuf.jpg

21dnajq.jpg

2hfl5rl.jpg

24oq61y.jpg

20rmfrp.jpg

19l6y1.jpg

1gj22u.jpg

awck5e.jpg