loss of power at top end

haha there are many things id like to add to ol girl! but being able to stop is pretty important! at least the fronts work for now.

add a new fuel line to that list
if i owned that i would lose the fuel filter
and the zip tie.
just bustin balls:)
in all seriousness tho i did take your advice... by accident. i took the entire line off to inspect petcock and fuel flow and the nipple on the filter snapped :( so i just replaced it with clear line and called it a day! cant wait to test drive and get back with you guys on progress!!

Reactions: speedyslyder
ok so i put the new 240 main in the mikuni and it turned out to be the exact same problem... i didnt have time to check the plug last night but i will next time i get some free time. to be truthful tho when i checked it last it really wasnt all that bad of a color. kind of a medium/dry tan color. in my head i re diagnosed it and i wanna say that its still starving for fuel. its just how it feels...
to recap i have a TORS delete, oil injection delete (mixing 32:1) and it has a different silencer thats nothing fancy. i just removed the fuel filter and replaced the lines with nice wide open clear lines and the ONLY thing left i can think of to starve it for fuel is maybe the petcock is clogged...
i guess what im asking is if anything experienced riders have a genius idea on how to check this without draining a full tank and tearing the petcock apart and soaking with brake cleaner... i was told the quad sat for a while so it makes sense but i just wanna see if theres any other common problems people have had and what i can do for easy trouble shooting. il get a pic of the plug some time later