looks like my +4 will be on the way

What is that? what size are they?

here is what i bought for 4 bucks
153xylt.jpg

wow!, i would never weld with out atleast gloves on.....and yea dont act like ur a big macho man...lol.....but i really like the swinger...it looks like its going to come out good

looking good man, just 1 thing to watch out for, u can obvisously weld, me too, but when i welded my +4 swinger to repair cracks, it twisted it alittle from the heat and boy does that make lining up ur carrier quite a pain in the ass. try to make a jig to put it and it should hold true while u weld it

Nice, I may look into going this route for mine in March. Sure is cheaper than buying a +4 swinger for $200.

Looks awesome man.. I love it..!!! Thats an awesome and cheap mod.... assuming you have a welder and can weld yourself... One question i have is, im sure you have to get a new chain right? Where you get the chain? keep up the good work... I voted for this bike btw... laters...

How much harder is it to wheelie ? Alot,or a little ? If it makes it a hell of a lot harder than i am only gunna go maybe with a 2-3" but if it aint to bad then i may go 4"

Nice job, looks very similar to the way I did mine. I was hesitant at first to really beat on it, but after I gained some confidence that it was strong enough I just went to town on it. I don't hold back at all.

RE: wheelies. I found with my +4, it is significantly harder to wheelie, but it's a good tradeoff due to the stability on steep hill climbs.

yeah i like how it makes it feel bigger....i still need to master the wheelie with the +4....feels like a horse now but it still goes up...