Looking for Plastic Bar Clamp Cover,...

I just picked up a super sweet 04 Blaster with all new pearl white yfz style Maier plastic, i'm looking for the plastic cover that goes over the bar clamps and can't find one anywhere, thats the only thing missing on the whole bike, I'd like to find a black one or white one, only the old style are on ebay, anyone know where I can find one or possibly have one they would sell? Thanks, in advance.

i have a white 03 bar cover, let me confirm that tomorrow and we'll talk a few bucks

I just picked up a super sweet 04 Blaster with all new pearl white yfz style Maier plastic, i'm looking for the plastic cover that goes over the bar clamps and can't find one anywhere, thats the only thing missing on the whole bike, I'd like to find a black one or white one, only the old style are on ebay, anyone know where I can find one or possibly have one they would sell? Thanks, in advance.

Let's see some pics f that bike. I love te yfz fenders on them.

Thanks Awk08, definitely let me know. Wifesblaster, I will take some tomorrow, so far its pretty much been tune up, tune up, tune up. Got er dialed in now tho, plug, carb cleaning, crankcase oil, clean and oil the air filter, everthings tight, no surprises and runs like new. Gonna be ordering a Wiseco topend kit for it soon, simply because its bone stock and never had a wrench on it, I always feel a lot more confident when I know i'm running on a fresh set of rings. Thanks for the quick reply fellas.

Here we go, I forgot I had a picture the guy I got it from sent me and I also took one in the driveway last night, its awesome, I traded the guy an SSR 125 pit bike and 500 cash for this, motor is bone stock right down to the airbox snorkel, just the way I like it, completely un-molested,I:I it does have a nice set of STI polished wheels with nice G-Force 2" spacers on the back and almost new Ambush tires,...

Nah, just gonna go back stock bore with the Wiseco piston kit, it will rev quicker and make better power with just this upgrade, all the other Blasters I have owned have gotten the Wiseco treatment with no regrets. I plan on cleaning up the fuel transfer ports and raising the exhaust port timing 1 mm, I'm also gonna pull the head off and have it shaved 20 thousanths. My last blaster that I did just these simple mods would flat walk away from a jetted and piped 400ex with no problem.

sorry sickspeed, i did not make it to my shop today, but definately will tomorrow and i'll grab that cover then and let you know tomorrow eve.

Nah, just gonna go back stock bore with the Wiseco piston kit, it will rev quicker and make better power with just this upgrade, all the other Blasters I have owned have gotten the Wiseco treatment with no regrets. I plan on cleaning up the fuel transfer ports and raising the exhaust port timing 1 mm, I'm also gonna pull the head off and have it shaved 20 thousanths. My last blaster that I did just these simple mods would flat walk away from a jetted and piped 400ex with no problem.

This I have to see with my own eyes to believe.

If you do this as well the power could increase some.

here ya go boss, $10 to my paypal and it's all yours
PM sent with my paypal info, Pm me back when you transfer $, include your full name and shipping info, it'll go out USPS 2-3 day priority asap. (monday ?)

33nksox.jpg

payment received Rob, it ships monday morning !

May aswell go ahead and get a nice air filter while your doing the pipe, then reeds, then this then that... we all know what will happen ;)

I actually did order a new Air Filter, I have a Moose air filter coming. I've been a UNI man for the past 15 years or so religiously but recently had a fitment issue with my KingQuad 400 on a new filter and actually dealt with the VP Tom Gross who offered nothing at all, Pretty disgusted seeing how ive spent hundreds and hundreds on there filters over all these years. I bought the Moose and its actually a perfect fit and made better, double ply where it mounts in the airbox. Ok, now go ahead Blaaster make a smart ass comment like you do most times,...:D