looking for a seat and a few extras

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
I am looking for a seat,a-arm mounting bolts,the top pipe mount,thumb throttle.Not looking to spend a ton on these parts it's just a spare blaster I'm throwing together with spare parts.The seat can be ripped cause I have a spare cover.Let me know what you got and how much.Thanks

yep you got it dual - ive got you covered 30 shipped...im pretty sure ive got one that has no cover and is missing a small chunk of foam?? i can send pics later if you want'm, might have the throttle and few other things too...

yep you got it dual - ive got you covered 30 shipped...im pretty sure ive got one that has no cover and is missing a small chunk of foam?? i can send pics later if you want'm, might have the throttle and few other things too...

Pics would be great.Let me know.Thanks bro

Bump ttt Also have metal foot pans in good shape and a stock swinger to trade if anyone is interested.Also need the swingarm chain guide.(rear of swingarm)Let me know.Thanks

you need an exhaust flange that mounts on the cylinder? i dont understand what you mean by the top pipe mount

Like said above.It's a small metal piece with rubber inbetween that mounts the top of the header pipe to the frame(under the hood).I need a-arm bolts and shock bolts big time.It's holding me up as it is.Who's got a set for me.Somebody does.Bump

i have a thumb throttle in perfect shape the cable was replaced two months before I swapped to a twist throttle make an offer. PM me