Long Travel Elkas, Race Motors, Nerfs, Airbox, Race Plastics, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the lrd exhaust today really fast shipping and got an amazing deal i would deffinately buy something from him again

Thanks bud good looking, now give me some pos. feedback, I already left you some. haha!

Everyone interested in the A Arms on the pink bike. Some are complaining about the price on them. I have offered them to many for $500. If you don't want chrome a arms That retail for $779.99 I will sell my Black Powdercoated set, and I will buy the Chrome arms myself for the extra $100. Chrome arms I feel are way better, and easier to clean so I will spend the extra cash. So you can have mine for the the $400 I paid for them plus shipping. Below is a pic of them. There were spots where the powdercoating was worn off, and I misted it with spray bomb and they look mint on the black wrinkle finish, or atleast good enough for the girls I date. They are in good shape all in all, all kiding aside.

blaster4

So as for the pink bike we are parting it out, and it seems there is plenty of interest. PM me offers! I'll get prices up in the AM. I am at SMS now on their computer typing this. I'll get prices when I go to work in the AM, or maybe tonight when I get home. Thank you all for your interest, and your purchases! The pipe on the pink bike is sold to me BTW, so don't ask about it. I have an FMF Fatty, w/ PC2 for sale now for $150 plus shipping.

Thanks bud good looking, now give me some pos. feedback, I already left you some. haha!

Everyone interested in the A Arms on the pink bike. Some are complaining about the price on them. I have offered them to many for $500. If you don't want chrome a arms That retail for $779.99 I will sell my Black Powdercoated set, and I will buy the Chrome arms myself for the extra $100. Chrome arms I feel are way better, and easier to clean so I will spend the extra cash. So you can have mine for the the $400 I paid for them plus shipping. Below is a pic of them. There were spots where the powdercoating was worn off, and I misted it with spray bomb and they look mint on the black wrinkle finish, or atleast good enough for the girls I date. They are in good shape all in all, all kiding aside.

blaster4

So as for the pink bike we are parting it out, and it seems there is plenty of interest. PM me offers! I'll get prices up in the AM. I am at SMS now on their computer typing this. I'll get prices when I go to work in the AM, or maybe tonight when I get home. Thank you all for your interest, and your purchases! The pipe on the pink bike is sold to me BTW, so don't ask about it. I have an FMF Fatty, w/ PC2 for sale now for $150 plus shipping.[/QUOTE

is the rear shock stock? if not how much and what is it?

what all remains?

From Page 1 Parts!

Elka front long travel 16 1/4'' shocks used by 150lbs rider. 16 1/4'' compression and rebound adjustment with remote rezzy
Elka rear shock rezzy with comp and rebound. Will work with long travel A Arms. With billet res. clamps. Sold to me!

3mm Stroker Race Motor Sold!
4mm Stroker Bottom End $650

4mm Stroker Race Motor PM for details

199.8cc national race engine $1500 4mm stroker debore to 64.25mm bore and nikel plated bridged exhuast ports

240 Kit 2 races on it fresh $350

Aluminum Race Airbox w/ filter Sold!

Blue Race Cut Plastics $150

Orange Race Cut Plastics Pending

Stock Blue Plastic fronts cut, rear is not cut $150

2 Seats with gripper covers one nice for $80, or one kinda rough for $40

DG Nerf Bars Blue Webbing, with custom Roll Design pedals, and custom heel guards $200

A DG, and Graydon Proline front bumper used $40+ ea.

LRD Pipe, and Silencer, some spray paint on the silencer $OLD

Steering Dampener $95

Complete Race Blaster SMS Long Travel +5 +1 A Arms, SMS +3 Roundhouse Swingarm, and Steering Stem, Elka Remote Res Shocks Front and Rear, SMS National Motor, Raptor Nerf Bars custom mounted, Pink Powdercoat Frame, Silver Race Plastics, Hydro Brakes, OEM Wheels, and tires. This bike is now being parted. Everything is up for grabs. This bike belonged to John Stuart. It rips. The Elkas on it were setup for him. He is about 185lbs.

Pink Bike Parts!

The SMS +1 +5 A Arms are sold from it to me. My black A Arms are now for sale. Picture is above. Price is $400 plus shipping.

The Swinger is a +3" Roundhouse SMS unit with bearing carrier $450

SMS +1" Steering Stem is $150

Elka front long travel 16 1/4'' shocks used by 185lbs rider. 16 1/4'' compression and rebound adjustment with piggyback rezzy. Will work with long travel A Arms. $600

Elka rear shock with remote rezzy with comp and rebound. used by 185lbs rider $500

Gusseted Frame with Nerfs $300

Silver race plastics are in really good condition. Gotta get $200 out of the set.

Hydro Brakes Complete front brakes with lines, and spindles. $300

Hydro Brakes rear complete. $150

Pipe is sold to me.

Airbox $95

Seat $60

Tank $35

Bumper $45

If I forgot something make an offer.

Stuart has 2 engines

little guy is a 4mm stroker lower end with a arsal cylinder that has been ported by sms the cylinder was bored to 68mm and replated and a head cut for race fuel makes 28rwhp $1000

big guy has 4mm stroker bottom end with arsal 240 big kit ported by sms this is all out hp this engine made 34-35rwhp with dyno porte exhuast and 35mm air stryker $1400

Also Please note NOTHING will ship until next week now. All orders payment has been received for are shipped. SMS is at a trade show in Indy, and won't be back until next week to ship parts. Thanks again for your interest!

The A Arms might be sold soon. So if any of you half a dozen guys that have inquired really want these SMS +1 +5 Long Travel A Arms in the black wrinkle that were on my frame in the pics now is the time to act. paypal $430 and I'll ship them anywhere in the lower 48 states. Don't let this slip away!

Id like to buy all these parts if there avaliable

Blue rear fender
stator cover
heel guards
stock air filter cage with the part the filter screws into
front fender brace/support bar
park brake lever
bars

Id like to buy all these parts if there avaliable

Blue rear fender
stator cover
heel guards
stock air filter cage with the part the filter screws into
front fender brace/support bar
park brake lever
bars

I am sure I can probably dig up all that stuff. I know I have heel guards, park brake lever, and stock bars.

Also yeah, orange plastics are gone to toyotatruckin! Thanks, buddy!

If you can find all that stuff let me know asap so I dont start buying single parts from everyone shoot me a pm with what you find condition and price thanks

I'll check on the bars for you. The swinger on the pink bike is pending to tjsdaname! All Others I will check when Shawn gets back!

Status
Not open for further replies.