Lock up/Seize, need immediate help!

I'll save you a ton of time and some electricity too at the same time... The pen points to the "bleed screw" on the pump. remove the bleed screw until all the air and bubbles come out,then make sure you push oil into the pressure line that goes to the carb until it comes out the other end,then push it onto the oil nipple on the carb and lock it in place with the metal cuff. Done deal.
100_4083.jpg

Joe what is that I spy on your desk? Looks to be port layouts

You have a good eye. Those are some of my port maps I've been collecting. I've been making/designing some of my own porting templates.
I was having a mellow morning with a cup of coffee while working on them,then I ran across this thread with the "electronically activated oil injection pump" and nearly fell out of my chair.
:eek:

WOW!I'm still stuck. I'm like >>> :eek:

i still can't stop thinking about this. here is a quote from beaster blaster... "I have only had one bike with an oil injector that still pulsed oil when surged with power". he obviously is thinking about some other bike or atv because obviously, blasters do not have a electronic oil "injector". but that is what he was implying. blasters have a mechanical pump. beaster blaster, please correct yourself.

The more I read it makes me think that there is something strange in the Colorado water.

Maybe he is using electrical pulses on a solenoid to produce recriprocation to remotley activate a rotating mass.

But on rethinking he has no mention of rectification so the pulses would be at mains frequency and would not be able to produce enough movement to actuate the pump.

I really wanna see the schematic and a pic of the working unit.

its nothing to do with the pump, its the continuum transfunctioner that fell out, couple of quid on fleabay, There Solved I:I

I really could use the schematic as I have a locked up motor to fix.

The owner is blaming the pump, so I need a sure fire way of proving to him that it was him that stuffed things up and not the pump.

The owner is blaming the pump, so I need a sure fire way of proving to him that it was him that stuffed things up and not the pump.

Seems to me you could take the gear off and chuck the shaft in a drill.

As to O P, no clue :eek:

Not really needing anything, it was an attempt at sarcasm.

I am able to see if a pump is working by turning with my fingers.