little story......

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
i just thought this was a little funny........

so awhile back, maybe like 3-4 months ago, i had my first race planned for a certain weekend. well it winded up getting cancled, and i winded up going to a practice instead......had fun and all that.
i talked to about maybe 6 people all the time about racing and such, just cause it was fun and stuff, and edventually people started to overhear my convos.
in math one day after that practice, i was talking to one of my friends about wrestling. and we was asking me to come to the work outs and summer tounrys and such. (this is after the season) then he mentioned a weekend that one of the tourneys was sopose to be on. i told him i couldent go, cause i had my first race planned. then i started talking about racing, and how i couldent wait to go and yada yada..... and then my math teacher overheard.... made fun of me a little and said that is not a sport and all that. (u know what usually all people say about it)
from that day on, i pretty much dident say anything about anything except to my friend trying to get me to the tourneys and work outs.
after that, he said we were gonna play a review game, so we all got into groups and stuff.
he started going over the rules and stuff.
now if you know anything about my "teacher" u should know that he is the most bipolar, emotional-less, hurrendious breath, B!tch ever....... (im not the only one who says that)
so the way he teaches class and talks at the same time is with his back in towards the class, writing on the board, in a low single tone, verrrrrrrry fast voice. i could never understand him nor see anything he is doing.
anyway he was doing that as he was setting up the game, and explaing the rules at the same time. i could never understand him.
he said something about picking numbers.(there were number in rows and colums from 1-20ish)
i saw the number #10 and i asked a question "if we can pick our own numbers"
he turns around and says
"you really dont like to listen do you"
i say "u know, as a matter of fact, i dont"
he says "and all you do is talk about MX"
and i say"exactly. thats all i ever talk about ever in my life"
he says "well good! i hope everything goes fine and dandy in your race"
he said that sarcastically, and was meaning that i would crash my first race. everyone knew it, and looked at him like "WTF is ur problem!!"
anyways, i got really pissed off at him, cause thats not somehting you wish upon people. (and befor you say it, i rember that one Hate thread i started. but that was after this happened)
and so i looked at him, and said
" GO SUCK ONE!!" then flipped him off in front of the class.
and that was the end of that. except when i saw im in the hall and fliped him off again. that one was for fun... :p

anyway, 2 weeks later i dident say a word to him, and was still pissed off at him, and he dident say anything back. ive practice on staurday, winded up crashing from landing from a double, and sprained my back. i went and raced anyways on sunday. i dident show up again in school for mon tues and i think wends day. casue i couldent walk and al this other stuff. thursday i walked in the class, looked at him, ahe asked
"what happened"
and im like
" i fell and sprained my back" not mentioning mx for like 2 weeks now
then my other friend says
"from what??? MX?"
and im like
"yea. i fell on saturday, raced sunday, and took 3rd"
looked at my teacher, and he just put his head down and looked away from me. and im like
"u happy? you got your wish! and now im limping for 4 days"
he never said anything to me again about anything........

its not that i took anything hard or anything, i was just pissed that "my teacher" would wish and tell me to my face to crash. and this is comming from a fricken 38 year old who thinks frizby golf is the tough sport in the world....... kinda pissed me off. i just thought it was funny tho how i tell a teacher to suck one then flip him off 2 times, and never get suspended or anything.....guess he's use to it....

so thats my story...... anyone else have a school story from now or when you were a kid to share in story time???? ahah

haha, school is a joke. good job!!!

my vice principal used to send me and my buddies to the gym to play basketball for detention everyday for skippin classes becuase she new we wouldnt go to detention haha. she was cool sh*t!

haha, school is a joke. good job!!!

my vice principal used to send me and my buddies to the gym to play basketball for detention everyday for skippin classes becuase she new we wouldnt go to detention haha. she was cool sh*t!

lmao! everytime i got detention in middle school from a teacher, it was usually for luch. and my rule of thumb was if im there for 3mins, and you dont show up, the detention isd off, and i ripped it up..... lol i got out of so many cause of that :D

My school has sessions ( Detentions ) and if you don't go to them, they just give you another. And so forth. So teachers give them to you, and students just laugh in their face. My highschool's kinda a joke.

lol ares is the same cept u get admin detentions, then get ur permit held, then get parking "privilages" taken away lol

Permit held?

And parking? I guess the school didn't think of the public roads around the school ?

we have no parking around school, and if u park in libary next to school, and they find out, u get f*!% cause the police station is next to that which is 1 mi from my house... guess thats how they find me so fast :p lol. and if u dont have permit, or getting permit, they hold it. if u have lisense, they cant do anything besides not allowd parking on school ground.

we have no parking around school, and if u park in libary next to school, and they find out, u get f*!% cause the police station is next to that which is 1 mi from my house... guess thats how they find me so fast :p lol. and if u dont have permit, or getting permit, they hold it. if u have lisense, they cant do anything besides not allowd parking on school ground.

That's kinda dumb. I don't know if I'm going to drive to school when i get a car. It seems like a waste of money, when my parent's tax money pays for busing.

That's kinda dumb. I don't know if I'm going to drive to school when i get a car. It seems like a waste of money, when my parent's tax money pays for busing.

you say that now, and i thought the same thing. but its sooo much better then taking the bus, and you can leave whenever you want. so unless your school is like 100km away then its worth driving haha.

yea thats y im not driving to school eaither. and cause its like $150 to pay for a spot all the way in the back of the school when the bus drops you off infront of the door.

you say that now, and i thought the same thing. but its sooo much better then taking the bus, and you can leave whenever you want. so unless your school is like 100km away then its worth driving haha.

Gas is expensive, and I'm going to have to pay for that and insurance. And i'm fine with waking up when i do. I normally just sleep on the bus anyway.

yea thats y im not driving to school eaither. and cause its like $150 to pay for a spot all the way in the back of the school when the bus drops you off infront of the door.

You have to pay to park? That sucks, Our school is just drive, and get there, then you don't have to park on the road.

Just interested, what is the legal driving age in USA?

I think it depends on the state. Because i know you can get your permit in My state when your 16. But i had another kid on this forum that said it was 14 in his state. And i think RI is 15 and a half.

I thought this was going to be about a man named Jed.

Is that a reference to The Beverly Hillbillies?

i got lotttssss of school stories but they are really long a drawn out and take alot of explaining. but anyway my shop teacher is a dick too. i understand where he is coming from on some of the things he does, but others im like WTFFFFF!!! well he is a "rule follower" so he says. at my school in the shops and some of the other teachers allow you to chew in class.(as in tobacco, Cope straight ftw!!!,) but this teacher is a dick about it. he will walk around the shop checking progress of the students with a huge dip in but if he sees you with one he will squeeze and wiggle your lip to loosen up the threads and the tilt you head back really fast to force you to swallow it. and after he sends you up to the office and makes you tell them and you get 4 days oss and a $300 fine. im mean yea i understand it tobacco in school and its a rule but almost no shop teachers care. my shop teacher is just a dick

i got lotttssss of school stories but they are really long a drawn out and take alot of explaining. but anyway my shop teacher is a dick too. i understand where he is coming from on some of the things he does, but others im like WTFFFFF!!! well he is a "rule follower" so he says. at my school in the shops and some of the other teachers allow you to chew in class.(as in tobacco, Cope straight ftw!!!,) but this teacher is a dick about it. he will walk around the shop checking progress of the students with a huge dip in but if he sees you with one he will squeeze and wiggle your lip to loosen up the threads and the tilt you head back really fast to force you to swallow it. and after he sends you up to the office and makes you tell them and you get 4 days oss and a $300 fine. im mean yea i understand it tobacco in school and its a rule but almost no shop teachers care. my shop teacher is just a dick

That stuff is nasty. :eek: