lets change it up a bit

sooo, uhhh, is that raptor ever gonna go away or what?

there was talk about getting the busco beach lineup as the header but i dunno what happened :-/ if its about money i would gladly toss 5 or 10 bucks in to make this happen, who else is on board?

+1 to the option to choose layout themes in the CP

+1 to the chat. Is it java? because Firefox and Java sometime don't get along too well.....I refuse to use internet explorwhore.

this is blaster forum not 450 and 250 forum

i think it would be a great idea for another section for different quads not a big one just a one liner for all of us with different quads. i still have my blaster and a 450 and i would still rather come on here and bs with all these guys then some other site, i like the way things roll around here and wanna stay with this site no matter what quad i have. so if u wanna keep it just blasters only then your gonna have alot of people not on here anymore because there not gonna feel welcome who cares what you own we are all of bunch of people with the same interest and that atv's. i see alot of people on here that when a nice 250r pops up everybody is in there drooling over it so yeah i would like to see some builds on other bikes as well. im not saying a big spot for em just a really small section 1 or 2 topics like your other quad rebuild and show your other quad. how many threads now are already here asking to show your other quad and they already do it anyway so make a small section that way it keeps it out of the main forum titles which is for blasters. i really dont think its gonna bring all that much more people that own other quads on here (maybe a few) just because the title is blasterforum, it will prolly be most of the guys in here that get another quad and wanna show it to the friends that they have made on here. i know when i got my 450 i couldnt wait to get on here and show it to yall to see what your opinions were!. so your trying to say that just because it isnt a blaster i shouldnt be able to bring it up BS!!! and yb i guarantee today if a 450 was gave to you you would be all up in here trying to brag about it anyway im done with my rant

there was talk about getting the busco beach lineup as the header but i dunno what happened :-/ if its about money i would gladly toss 5 or 10 bucks in to make this happen, who else is on board?

Ugh....pay to replace the Raptor with a Blaster on the blasterforum banner...LOL...that's just wrong!

I just wanted to say I love this site. Compared to other it kicks ass. Maybe give the user some options to choose from. Maybe let the user choose (light or dark background) etc... If we could customize a little not a lot , that would be great.

There should be an option to change between a light or dark layout. My screen is 42 inches and I really don't want to have to see any more bright pages.