lets change it up a bit

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
this site needs some change the layout is blah.

brightin this biotch up and make people wanna come back

get the craptor off the banner this is a BLASTER site

lets get a new chat where you can change your font color and use emotiacons spl and make it so when you post a link you can just click on it and not copy and paste

come on cbaber you have gotten plenty of donation and new supporting members lets see some change bro

i agree but not on the layout, it should stay like this, i hate bright layouts, this type of dark one is better to rest the eyes and its easier on them. And yea we need a new banner.

But i read somewhere that cbaber said all this is to come in the enxt upgrade of vbulletin

how about doing somthing about the screan jumping allover the place when i first go to a thread and i scrole down and when i let go it goes right back..i hate that

agree should be a lil brighter fell like my eyes wanna water on here after a while of reading.... the craptor must GOOOO put yb's bike up there!!

The header will definitely change but that only going to happen with the next upgrade with lots of new features. It is in progress but there is just so many errors that happen all over the place, that I would not fell comfortable releasing it and having everyone to deal with them until its fixed.

As for the layout, there seems to be opposing views on it. Some say its better then bright and some say lighter is better. Another option I was thinking of, other then leaving the same style, was to to make it a bluish blend with a really light reading background type style. Any more thoughts on this would be great.

you may want to add another section for "other" quads. lots of 450s and 250r's are popping up. maybe give them their own section

As for the layout, there seems to be opposing views on it. Some say its better then bright and some say lighter is better. Another option I was thinking of, other then leaving the same style, was to to make it a bluish blend with a really light reading background type style. Any more thoughts on this would be great.

I was on a site using vBulletin that you could chose from a few different looks/color schemes in your cp. Just a thought :)

thanks for popping in on this cbaber
Is there any timetable on the release? also i like the way the site is right now aside from the banner and server errors.

I was on a site using vBulletin that you could chose from a few different looks/color schemes in your cp. Just a thought :)

thats a great idea Otis.

the site is really pretty well laid out IMHO. what are some of the thoughts on changing the layout

this is blaster forum not 450 and 250 forum I:I

cant wait for the update cbaber

doesnt matter...were all still a quad community..also some of the ppl on here that dont own a blaster anymore have more knowlege then most..phragle as an exp. every quad forum has a section for other quads,why should we be stubborn not to?

The banner stays like that probably cause more people have sh*t craptors on here then blasters.... :)

that would be cool to have like a "other quad" semi spefic sections that would bring traffic... idk what kind but..

The banner stays like that probably cause more people have sh*t craptors on here then blasters.... :)

that would be cool to have like a "other quad" semi spefic sections that would bring traffic... idk what kind but..

agreed..lol stupid craptors..lol yea deff would bring traffic..and if negative traffic is brought thats what the Mods are for.

Banner should change

An option to change the layout should be added to CP

"NO" other section should be made for different qauds,like YB said this is a BLASTER FORUM,no matter who still has one or does have one along with other qauds.

But what does my words matter,im not a supporter

.......YET

you may want to add another section for "other" quads. lots of 450s and 250r's are popping up. maybe give them their own section

I disagree, I think there are too many sections already. Most people tend to not post their threads in the right places, and conversations get pretty spread out.

But as for this big update that's coming, can we get an ETA?