Kx 250 wont fire !help!!

The guy who owns it needs to take it to someone that actually has a brain, before he screws the whole engine up. Next time my bike wont run im just gonna put straight gas in it cuz i dont think it will start.

That was uncalled for man, common, smarten up

I am calm, but it would have helped in the beginning of the thread if you said your trying to start it without oil. And please tell me what was uncalled for, im trying to help the guy.

yeh, he did goof up, but there are better ways to say it then that he doesnt have a brain

lol thanks ! i am sh*t when it comes to mechanics i'd love to be good at it but at 14 no one will apprentice me! as i said though it does have oil just not much and if the engine even tried to start i would cut it of and put oil in the tranny! and the kick start works again i just put it in 3rd gear rolled it back and forth then put it back in N and it kick away so weird lol thanks for your help man ! rep given I:I

no worries man, its what we are all here for, get some oil in there before you go any further, and keep us up to date if u get it running or run into more problems

;) ...... theres oil there for it but is it worth even putting it in? i can tink of anything else to do!!! X(

i would change the oil and keep trying, but empty it all out and put new stuff in, make sure its the right stuff. Maybe you should take it too a shop though, might be a bit faster, and could prevent further problems

Na im just sayin.. look what he said but im not gonna start world war 2 over this but did ya get it running good

and its not you with the kx so why am i still talking to you

Hey there smart guy, im talking about the guy who owns the kx. The guy who started the thread doesent own the kx. He isent even on this forum thats why i said that, its not like he knows.

You said it has spark. Is that with a brand new spark plug? The right spark plug for the bike? Also like stated before, do a compression test on it. Without an actual gauge you really can't tell what the comp is

no worries man, its what we are all here for, get some oil in there before you go any further, and keep us up to date if u get it running or run into more problems

ya i know what yall mean lol , i gotta few buddies who owned bikes to come over (inc the one that owns the bike)! he said it was flooding itself so he turnd the carb off and kicked like f*ck and it fired ! ..... for 3 seconds and jus cutt off like something was stuck in it ! he did it again and again and it just kept cutting off after a few seconds of running! and it was an instant cut off so i doubt it was to do with the flooding! then after every few kicks it would jam and then we'd have to put in 3rd gear and roll it back and forth! and then we put the bike in gear and heald the clutch and with the clutch held in (while in gear ) the back wheel was locked! so i decided to myself the flywheel screw had sheard ! so there gonna take the engine out tomorrow and take it apart and look threw it!