KOR 6mm stroker crank !!!!!!

here's a little eye candy jess texted to me to keep you all updated on this build..............

huge ass intakes and boysen ports:

25i1wfc.jpg

2lleznl.jpg

and matching exhaust port:

2hnaohw.jpg

yeah, that intake window has been enlarged for a different reedcage, the adapter plate gets welded on tomorrow.............

n69kib.jpg

and no, nothing has been added or welded to the outside of the cylinder for those boysens.

Last edited:
this is similar to how the "big national" builders used to build 200cc class engines, but they would de-bore the engine with a smaller diameter sleeve and a stroker crank to stay at the stock displacement.

curious to see how it works out with the bigger bore!!!

something that also helps this is that the vito's rod has a smaller pin than what the stock one uses IIRC.

good, common sense thinking can go a long way on a build like this! is this a stock length blaster rod or did you go with the longer banshee length rod on this project?

Tarmo spent a bunch of time on this build this weekend. We had to repair a few spots in the cases and decided to add some material to the intake sealing surface to make up for what we removed to use the CR reed cage. All of the machine work is done and we’re ready to assemble it. I’ll be shooting another vid of the assembly. The shop is crazy busy so Tarmo owns this one. He really stepped up to the plate on this “experiment”. He’s donated all of his time to help to help make this project a reality. He’ll be doing the assembly on Friday night and hopefully dropping it in a bike on Saturday. Not bad for a guy that got his start in Estonia with a box of Leggos. Thanks Tarmo!!!

i actually saw this crank in his shop last week looks nice .. thats the only benefit for living in ct

couple text updates i got from mrs. oconnor............

fully assembled earlier today............

34rulbt.jpg

heat cycles in jess' bike by evening.......

sounds damn crisp to me !
kens gonna get the jetting dailed in tomorrow and maybe have us some real vids and initial ride report ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve got some work to do. After the heat cycles, I took it for a short burst in our lot. It’s running rich on all circuits so it’s hard to tell what we have. Seems like it’s going to scream once we get her dialed in. I'll work on it this morning and report back.