KOR 6mm stroker crank !!!!!!

So far so good with this build. Hits hard everywhere and I feel it’s close to being as fast as a 240 build. Let’s face it, 240 parts are hard to find at times and the manufactures WILL lose interest as the demand decreases. That’s why we built this beast. To offer an alternative to the 240 builds. All of the parts used to produce this engine are, and will always be, readily available. I try to make a point of riding every weekend. Some rides are stupid fast, and others are just to relax and enjoy the superb scenery and fishing in Connecticut. The rides on the weekend are a barrage of customers asking me to take a look at this or that before we hit the trails. I’m always glad to help but it seems like another day at work. On Sunday I decided to go it alone. I filled a backpack with lures, hooks, bait, refreshments and ice. I strapped a fishing pole to the handlebars and set out to uncharted grounds on the Quinabouge River. I know the dangers of riding alone so I took it really easy. I’m talking really easy. It’s not uncommon for a deer to jump out in front of you (or on you) or a fire road to be different than it was the last time you rode it. I rode this thing like a 12 year old on a quad for the first time. It performed like the utility quad I should have bought. Never got hot, hard to start or fouled. Needless to say…….I’m very happy so far. It rips and can handle a smooth cruse in the woods. Now on to the fishing report. I caught a mix of small and large mouth bass to the tune of 25 fish in about 5 hours. The two best were in the 4# class. I also killed about 3000 mosquitoes. I’m going to run this pig for the rest of the year, pull her apart and do a full inspection. If all looks good, we’ll be offering the 6mm strokers next year for about half the price of a 240 build.

How about a 6mm 240???????

You know I had to ask :). Glad to hear she's purring like a kitten. Where did you end up on jetting?

what makes one think.....hey, I'm gonna just up and build a +6mm crank, instead of just calling one of the big crank shops and see if they'll build you one ?
:)