kennedy powersports Q.

yeah he tried to get me to send him my 240 so he could "show" everyone he is still the best around, lol i was not willing to take that risk....

im not mentioning names but i have had a motor fugged by another builder on here. but i never found out until i sent it all to another builder to have him set it up for my motor i built.

this guy takes the cake though, i never knew about the whole yb bs story, i laughed good at his expense. not to mention the swingarms on top of it....

Boostfed, are you talking about the pictures I posted or the pictures Kronic posted?

The jug I have I got second hand and the price was right enough for me not to worry about it.

Even with sivics pics I am not impressed one bit.I have never ever received a cylinder looking like that.In Fact the only one I have seen worse is a kp vitos jug for a +4 and it is one big paper weight.The worst work I have seen ever.

Awk all is true in your statements brotha.But you will never get a explanation from anyone on the fairy side.But you will make it to his twitter page!!!bahahhahahahaha

This reminds me of KENNEDY

responsibility.jpg