just purchased

03Blaster

Aug 19, 2008
well i just purchased the 6" diamond js widening kit with shock conversions for the blaster today :). and im going to look at banshee shocks and rear axle tomorrow. going to run those for now and then in a month or so buy the yfz450 shocks and g force axle or durablue. :D

i have the banshee shocks on with the conversion and it looks like its working perfect. the kit comes with a t bracket looking thing to mount stock shocks on with. and i just ordered 2" longer black extended brake lines from rockymountainatv since mine are really tight now

yeah the shock conversion kit has like 3 different upper shock mounts or something like that. looks like yours doesnt have the shock conversion kit, just the widening kit/ stock shock mount system.

i will get pics of it tomorrow. im going to swap out the rear axle tomorrow on it. has anyone dealt with the 2" extended brake lines from rockymountainatv.com the brand is Galfer?

yeah the shock conversion kit has like 3 different upper shock mounts or something like that. looks like yours doesnt have the shock conversion kit, just the widening kit/ stock shock mount system.

no i know that i just have the +6 kit with out the shock conversion. when i was looking at the shock conversion it looked like it only had one set of holes to mount the longer shocks.