Just got a 400ex!

i want a 400ex so bad but there pretty pricey around here and with a lil work to a blaster you could be comparable so ill just stick to what i got and own.

i want a 400ex so bad but there pretty pricey around here and with a lil work to a blaster you could be comparable so ill just stick to what i got and own.

Trust me this was a once in a life time find for around here. I coul never find one lower than 2000 until this one popped up. And sorry for the craigslist ad being deleted, he must have just done it today.

Cool. Well I'm glad he's happy. That blasty he had was sick and it would disappoint me to see you get rid of it for something he didn't like. But good luck to him in the season with the new quad. He's a dam good racer.

your gonna love the ex man i just got one bout a month ago and i love it, but to bad i had to sell the blasty =[. but i actually like it way more than the blaster, it has way more torque and way faster. im sorry for you guys that say that your blaster has beaten a 400ex, cause mine is all stock and me and my dad drag raced he was on his sportsman 800 (my blaster could never even come close to beating) and my 400ex smoked his 800 and mine is all stock. but ive got a hmf slip on on the way hopefully it will be in by thursday!

congrats on the new quad man. sounds like a good deal too. 400ex's are prob the funnest fourwheeler out there to BS on