jordan getting pushed by a 450r

^^^ damn he is fast!!! but he's doing great and it's good to have somebody push him a little, it will help him get better in the long run! and that new 250r hybrid is sounding nice

Great vidoes bro.He is moving great around that track.So I take it he loves the new bike.

DSC04588.jpg

u probably have never seen it due to your hard ground. we race sand mostly. hipers will brake on hard dirt and hard landings so i change them when he goes to a hard track

he's pretty fast, what all is done to that 450 the other kid is running? I don't normally appreciate honda 450r's unless they're built LOL. mostly rider but we have some pretty ok riders here and even with bigger guys those stock shocks are pogo sticks I've watched the guy bounce pretty high on the landings the one in the vids doesn't really bounce so I assume it's got at LEAST suspension, I'm guessing motor too tho.

the 250 looks quick but I would figure for a dirtbike motor and aftermarket 250r roller, why 250 to stay in the lower class since he's age bracketed for now? I would figure a 250 2 smoker would do more power so the honda's 250r would be a hell of a choice but I think rules state it would be in the 450 class and he's not old enough is all I could think of, not sure what rules are there just here I think it's that way...