Jets dont open, throttle cable wont move

put it this way I bought one it came in without the extra green ground wire and I messaged and they just sent me a whole new stator and everything.. so I was like sh*t not bad 2 for $50.. well we got the bike together checked sparked and had a blue spark and then kicked for 2 days.. in the meantime changing and thinking of all possible problems..so the hours into the second day we decided only thing we didn't change was a brand new stator so we swapped off another bike and checked spark.. the blue spark this time was a big bright and more powerful spark.. put the plug back in and what do you know first kick..purred like we thought it would..i would give it a try

we thought we had a good spark too.. you don't have too.. we didn't want to either.. there only three reasons why a bike wont start.. not getting fuel, not good enough spark or no compression.. I threw 2 fresh out the box in the trash.. that's what I think of them

put it this way I bought one it came in without the extra green ground wire and I messaged and they just sent me a whole new stator and everything.. so I was like sh*t not bad 2 for $50.. well we got the bike together checked sparked and had a blue spark and then kicked for 2 days.. in the meantime changing and thinking of all possible problems..so the hours into the second day we decided only thing we didn't change was a brand new stator so we swapped off another bike and checked spark.. the blue spark this time was a big bright and more powerful spark.. put the plug back in and what do you know first kick..purred like we thought it would..i would give it a try

You know you had fun kicking a bike with 160 psi for 2 days!

Throw that stator in the trash. Even if it works now it won't work for long. I had the same problem on my banshee.

You could do that....might just be easier to try the OEM stator, and see if you can get it running first. I'll be around most of the day tomorrow if you need to txt me.

Ya assuming I havnt been through and ohmed it out the first time and it was f*cked, so put it back on now Ive got a trash spark, so think I'll put my tail between my legs, part it out and go back to honda.

great quote, but have 20 hrs into it, 250 dollars into it, and just broke my toe kicking a frozen 32oz fountain drink. Bad day and maybe just pissed and getting irrational, but man I just want it to turn over even if only for a second.