JEEP JUMP! Here is a taste of my trails in Ontario!

riderz_613

May 21, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hey Gang..
Well here is my worst fear since I got my Blaster.. Its called the JEEP JUMP.. in the pics it does not look soo scary.. but it is... used to drive hard over it with my modded 200X... Tons of air..
BUT with the Blaster I just cant everytime I start I let off I mean I got a bit of air.. maybe 3-4 inches.. lol but nothing maor yet. Kinda awaiting a replacement front shock before I do anything crazy.

But Check it out.. I am going to go around and take pics of different things.. I took pics of a bowl blown in the ground in WW2... Where my shop is and the trails are is a old WW2 Army base shut down and now rented out.
So more pics will come! But right now

Here is the killer Jeep Jump! (Called the jeep jump because jeeps really jump it!)

Attachments

• P6230200.jpg
    P6230200.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 200
  • P6230198.jpg
    P6230198.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 167
  • P6230203.jpg
    P6230203.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 160
  • P6230204.jpg
    P6230204.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 159
  • P6230201.jpg
    P6230201.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 160
Here are a few more.. the last couple pics is the bowl.. its like a perfect bowl.. just the grass is sooo long right now its hard to tell its there.. Grass wont be there soon :p lol
Get some nice air off the sides of the bowl.. which in the pic you probally can see I did once or twice.

Hope you guys enjoy.. if you look in the background of the one you can see the base if anyone is interested I can show that. Also there is a closed down Crazy persons building with hords of history.. kinda like that 1 movie I cant think of.. that Has Dr.Vadakin in it? Maybe the house on haunted hill?

Cheers!

Attachments

• P6230205.jpg
    P6230205.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 144
  • P6230207.jpg
    P6230207.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 142
  • P6230208.jpg
    P6230208.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 153
  • P6230209.jpg
    P6230209.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 137
Sorry I added the message before the pics.. and I went back and added them. There are there now.. hard to really get the feel of how big the jump is due to the grass.... :p Its killer!

Just hit that jump in 6th, WOT and fly like a bird man. lol. Have to film it though.

......Are you somewhere in southern ontario?

Blasterdude27 - Its a hoot trust me.. with the 200X I had hours of fun off that! :p

blasterman312- Well one day with the Blasty I will once I get a few things worked on.. I will have at her and get it taped to show the site no worries there!

blasterfan84- How high do you want to go :p Before the 200X.. I had a 350X.. ATC.. I got like 10 feet? then the frame gave out... However the 200X was gussested and build for the abuse.. and I am not sure how high? no pictures or anyone to tell me?
Alls I know is every time I landed with the 200X off that jump I had to shut it down. and relax I would be shakey like a mad mofo!

YOU GUYS WAIT TILL I SHOW YOU THE DIRTBIKE JUMP LOL :p

I love the way my blaster jumps and lands. I have a few mods to the shocks and swingarm but it's very predictable. Me and my brother was jumping some big stuff this weekend and I got on his 660r and couldn't get to land the same twice in a row for the life of me on the blasty I clear a 35' tabletop 10 times in a row and land in the exact spot each time. Once you get use to it you'll find the blasty to be a fun jumper.

chrisroberts916 Thanks for the response and nice bro! Sounds like you like to give er sh*t and get air! Thanks for the info though helps me build confidense in the Blaster..
BUT.. I got a left almost or blown shock. and my lower A-arms are not soo healthy.. which are to be replace soon. the Lower Ball joint is good.. they just bee wacked off everything by the previous owner.. A-Arms and Skids soon!

noid- I am a few hours from you bro! I am like 30 minutes from Kingston....

well I went for it today.. regardless of my shock.. barrowed my buddys MX boots... put on a fox chest guard my buddy had helmet gloves and gave er sh*t.

needless to say
everytime I land.. It almost straight up landing on the back wheel.... i have no back breaks.. so I would assume to push forward or get my breaks working..

ITS NUTS... I cleared my buddys quad on my first attempt... he put it there to make sure I did not puss out on the throttle.. I was sh*ttying bricks.

going to get vids once I get the hang of it.

once you get to use to jumping and feel of jumping and knowing/realizing that your landing safe. Learn how your landing, even it's a little f'd up get to land in the same spot over and over and tweak from there. Once you get jumping in your blood you can't go back.

I cleared my buddys quad on my first attempt... he put it there to make sure I did not puss out on the throttle.. I was sh*tting bricks.

Sounds like you have a pretty brave friend. Good idea in theory, I guess, but I don't think I would have used my quad as an obstacle to clear. lol

my first jumps on my blaster were a bit scary but after about 4 or 5 of them i was catchin like 25-30 feet over the top of a small steep hill (full out in 6th). you should just try it man i bet you will do it fine.