Is Tommey B1 Better than an FMF Pipe???

MasterBlaster09

Nov 29, 2009
I was wonder ing if a Tommey B1 was better than an FMF Pipe. Because i Got an FMF powercore 2 on my bike and my mom has a Tommey.. And there is deff a difference in power dilevery..

toomey only has 1 more horsepower than fmf,they have a dyno chart on there website,so it would be a slight difference.

Well, it all depends on mods you have done and the way you ride. If you trail ride alot and have it geared low, fmf is best for you, but if you like to be on the track and have it geared mid, toomey is best for you. I've heard this once from my local yamaha dealer.

Well, it all depends on mods you have done and the way you ride. If you trail ride alot and have it geared low, fmf is best for you, but if you like to be on the track and have it geared mid, toomey is best for you. I've heard this once from my local yamaha dealer.

Your local dealer is wrong. Overall the toomey pipe is best for a slightly modded-mild modded bike. Once you get a 240, +3 stroker, 34 carb, you better get yourself a right bend.

Your local dealer is wrong. Overall the toomey pipe is best for a slightly modded-mild modded bike. Once you get a 240, +3 stroker, 34 carb, you better get yourself a right bend.

ur right.....never ask a dealer for advice....they will take advantage of you.

ur right.....never ask a dealer for advice....they will take advantage of you.

i asked my dealer what jet i should run already knowing and they said a 240?? wtf? so then i order the jets so u want a 240 right sir...ahhh no how bout a 280,290,and a 300? no no u will be runnin way rich.... just gimme the jets please and i walk away....

tadaaaaa that actually happened............ hahaha i shall bow now

yea the toomey is for like stock bore blasters get you a toomey get all the bolt ons you want besides the 240 kit then get you a port and polish (more for mid to top end) head cut and all those goodies and i mean get every bolt on thats beneficial airbox, carb (about 30-32) , vforce 3 reeds, k&n filter, clutch, and all the other stuff that i may have forgotten and you'd have a mean stock bore blaster.