Is Tommey B1 Better than an FMF Pipe???

also when you say it gives you +1 hp, that doesnt mean it doesnt give you a better powerband/curve. its not all about peak hp..youll learn that once you get into modding cars.

Your local dealer is wrong. Overall the toomey pipe is best for a slightly modded-mild modded bike. Once you get a 240, +3 stroker, 34 carb, you better get yourself a right bend.

There is no performance advantage with a right bend pipe. Left bend and right bend are the same. No, im not telling you are a dick. Im stating the facts.

also when you say it gives you +1 hp, that doesnt mean it doesnt give you a better powerband/curve. its not all about peak hp..youll learn that once you get into modding cars.

i raced a blaster with a toomey,and i only have the pc2 silencer,and im not impressed,he barely beat me and his is ported,but his carb is 2mm smaller if that makes any sort of difference,he also is a good rider(this was when i was learning how to ride a 2 stroke).if i was you i would get a f7 pipe because there cheaper than toomeys and im sure there better too.and why does everyone rag on fmf so much, im sure that pisses people off.you guys mine as well give toomey a bj while ur at it.

i raced a blaster with a toomey,and i only have the pc2 silencer,and im not impressed,he barely beat me and his is ported,but his carb is 2mm smaller if that makes any sort of difference,he also is a good rider(this was when i was learning how to ride a 2 stroke).if i was you i would get a f7 pipe because there cheaper than toomeys and im sure there better too.and why does everyone rag on fmf so much, im sure that pisses people off.you guys mine as well give toomey a bj while ur at it.

he could have sucked ass at shifting, until you ride his you cant really judge

id get something beside fmf i got one and it kinda sucks it makes a little bit of a differnce over stock but not much go with a toomey or dyno port shearer f7 fmf anit that bad but its not great

Has anyone run a DMC pipe on a Blaster? I have not heard these pipes mentioned once on this forum. I have the DMC 916 pipes on my Shee and they are the sh*t. Extremely wide power that hits hard low and pulls forever. Very good quality. Had them for 9 years and the chrome is still in great shape and they sound like a 12 cylinder Ferrari.

Not trying to pick a fight, but I don't think that was needed.

I think FMF is fine for most people, sure made my blaster more fun and definitely noticed an increase in power. I do have to agree about the no over rev though... a little disappointing

Has anyone run a DMC pipe on a Blaster? I have not heard these pipes mentioned once on this forum. I have the DMC 916 pipes on my Shee and they are the sh*t. Extremely wide power that hits hard low and pulls forever. Very good quality. Had them for 9 years and the chrome is still in great shape and they sound like a 12 cylinder Ferrari.
Contact Doc_speeder he has one.

From what I've heard they have a bit of a narrow powerband but they do make good power for stock bores.

the thing about these pipes is kinda like on the car audio forums, the whole forum boner about different brands. in car audio first it was resonant enginerring(xxx), adire(brahma) then some others came like sound splinter(r-lp),stereo integrity(magnum) thoes were the first eboners for non main stream subwoofers now its Fi(bl,btl),audioQ(hdc3),incriminator audio, DC sound labs,sundown audio and some others but i think you get what im saying. if you go there and ask whats the best sub you will get a billion different sugestions and most will be biased to one brand or sub over the other just like here with the pipes. here you have more people that are more biased to to the f7 and toomey while you have others of us who are with dyno port,shearer, lrd and only a couple fat bastards.

Reactions: xKroniK13x
the thing about these pipes is kinda like on the car audio forums, the whole forum boner about different brands. in car audio first it was resonant enginerring(xxx), adire(brahma) then some others came like sound splinter(r-lp),stereo integrity(magnum) thoes were the first eboners for non main stream subwoofers now its Fi(bl,btl),audioQ(hdc3),incriminator audio, DC sound labs,sundown audio and some others but i think you get what im saying. if you go there and ask whats the best sub you will get a billion different sugestions and most will be biased to one brand or sub over the other just like here with the pipes. here you have more people that are more biased to to the f7 and toomey while you have others of us who are with dyno port,shearer, lrd and only a couple fat bastards.

That was stated very well... +1 rep.