is this legal???

has anybody ever wondered if the chinese quads have a good suspension system because most of them have shocks with resevoirs and have a nice wheelbase. i have been thinking lately that maybe you could swap a blaster motor in them and be able have a nice setup for cheap

has anybody ever wondered if the chinese quads have a good suspension system because most of them have shocks with resevoirs and have a nice wheelbase. i have been thinking lately that maybe you could swap a blaster motor in them and be able have a nice setup for cheap

i did think about that.. would prob make for a nice machine

if ur gonna swap out why not go big and go for a cr500 motor? lol. i would. then id take the china motor and slap it in a mini bike..lol.

I'm not sure about these ones, but I've seen some of them that had fake reservoirs so don't let that fool you into thinking there good.