is this a good trade or not!!!

km200

Apr 29, 2010
tweed ont
Hey guys some guy with a nice shape suzuki king quad 4x4 wants to trade that for my 02 blaster do u think its a good trade I do love my blaster so f_ckin much an I have my girlfriend on with me all the time like is that hurtin my engine or am I fine I don't punch it with her on it that's y I might want anouther quad cause I'm not sure if I'm hurtin this motor with 2 people she's like 150lb an I'm like 165lbs is that hurtin my motor I'm runnin good oil to the amsoil HP injector oil!

it wont the motor having the extra weight. some could argue that your clutch might go out sooner but it all depends how your driving it. sounds like a decent trade i think that the 4x4 is worth more..

What size king quad? Suzuki had a 300 king quad 4x4 a long time ago that was a little on the weak side for hauling two people through any sort of muddy terrain. The 300 king quad was a runner though. I had a 250 quadrunner (which is the same thing only a little smaller) which went through hell and back and lived to tell about it. You just can't seem to kill them...

You'll know it is the 300cc version because when you look at the side of the quad, it looks like there isn't any engine in there. The engine is actually tucked up under the seat saddled in there with the transmission. There are a few things to look out for if it is the 300 version. They used hydraulic drum brakes on the front. With sand or mud in them they wore the drums out and replacement drums are expensive. If it's a 300 king quad they were air and oil cooled. There is an oil cooler and fan up under the front, make sure it looks like someone has cleaned it out in the past decade. If they didn't it's a good chance they've overheated it at some point. Not that it can't take a little more heat but it's just something to look out for.

Also, check the differential lock. Pick the front tires off the ground and put it in 4 lo locked and try spinning the front tires to make sure the locking differential isn't broken. They can snap and tear up the front differential housing if left unchecked.

need more specifics on the suzuki, year, cc's, extra's, what does it book for? blaster's are a dime a dozen anymore, if the suzuki's worth more than trade and sell the suzy and buy a better blaster, or a bigger sport quad if you don't like two up'in your blaster, what's all done to your blaster? personally i don't like clunky 4x4's, some of the sporty ones are alright but i'm 5'7" 150 lbs, i don't like wrestling a big quad around when i feel the need to ride hard, just my 2 cents

My quad has full DG exaust an boyesen reeds I'm gona be putting the boyesen duel stage reeds tommorow!

Hey guys it is the 300cc king quad I'm havein second thoughts I think civicdude could be right it just had carb work cv joints,an brakes!not to bad but is it worse than my blaster with 2 people!

The later model king quads were much more desirable but I doubt someone is going to trade a 750 twins peaks or a 700 single 4x4 for a blaster.

Don't be completely discouraged by the king quad 300 4x4. They're not as powerful as a blaster but they have LOTS more torque, 4x4, low range, front differential lock, auto clutch, speedometer, electric start, reverse, and all wheel independent suspension.

They're also practically bullet proof. I would probably go look at it if you're looking for a utility quad to trade your blaster for that will allow you to ride two-up and last pretty good. I don't know what else you'll be able to trade for that's 4x4.

those king quad 300s are amazing. had a few on the farm growing up, those things had millions of hours and they were sold off and still operated like new, pretty good mud quad because they are pretty light so you and a buddy can easily carry it out of the mud whole if you get stuck, (which was rare to say the least) they are beastly for a 300cc 4x4, not the fastest thing but they are steady and guarantee you will get where you need

i rode hard, with 2 people tons of times on my '96, sold it after 8 years with the stock piston and clutch in it, still goin strong
if thats the only reasons, keep your blaster

Ya exactly my girl doesn't want me to sell it she love the little beast for sure an I do really love it cause if I do get this 4x4 that means that no more hittin jumps,an no more wheelies!:(plus the blaster is just sweet where I live there is a lot of 350 to 450cc sport quads so I need some more power when I have to rebuild it I will port it an probly go 0.20 bore should work good!right now they like laught at me at the quary soon as I get there I'm like ok whatever so its funny when they turn there heads when I'm like 10 to 12 feet in the air lmfao it funny I really like to jump!but it scares my girl to death lol I said u got to have balls to do that lol!

Hey guys my girl said I will be like selling a corvette for a minivan lmao she is kinda right she should be on this forum lol!my blasy is a corvette!:)