Is it stock?

xJust_Causex

Apr 14, 2010
york, Illinois
I thought that my bike had a stock exhaust on it, but it looks nothing like all the ones I see of fleebay. Well me and noober had a big discussion on it and we still come to the consensus that it is stock, but not 100% sure. Tell us what you think.

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1291.jpg

i don't think that is stock because the stock has a heat shield so there would at least be threads for that and there is a few changes in the size. actually i'm almost positive that isn't stock. i'll try to take a picture later

i think someone welded a stock flange to some sort of pipe, i never though about the heat shield, good thinkin man. he says the flange has the lip holding it on the pipe and slides around, thats stock. the pipe, i dunno what the hell is up :-/ :-/ sounds good in the vids i listened to though I:I

i think someone welded a stock flange to some sort of pipe, i never though about the heat shield, good thinkin man. he says the flange has the lip holding it on the pipe and slides around, thats stock. the pipe, i dunno what the hell is up :-/ :-/ sounds good in the vids i listened to though I:I

haha sounds awesome and pulls hard, just don't know what it is. I guess I could post the vid on here as well:)

i bet someone lost the one for the cobra pipe. not like we don't have at least half a dozen FMF pipes on this site that are running stock flanges

When i got my cobra pipe the exhaust spring was way to long and i had to wrap it around the pipe before i hooked it to the flange so it would be tight.. So maybe they had the wrong spring to, and to fix it they cut the flange off and put the stock flagge on......

If i can find the spring i will post some pics.. lol