Is it illegal to kick a 17 yr old step son out on his a$$ to to learn a lesson

MAN! if i even tried to do any of that stuff my dad would beat me (age not being a concern to him) thats just plain disrespect and he needs a good bloody nose or a broken jaw to set him in his place. the next time he goes off walk up to him and if he says somthin ya dont like right in the mouth with a fist and see what he says after that. if he still goes of go for the nose. and if he can stilll talk after that hit em in the mouth again and the kick him in the balls and walk away. gotta make it worth your while ya know lol

my dad exactly and i wouldnt blame him if the kids an ahole show him whos boss grow a set of balls man

17 is too late for much "fathering". He either grows up or he doesn't, but there is no way you should have to put up with theivery. Still, beating his ass isn't going solve a damn thing. Sometimes tough love means givin em the boot. (although that would just get ME a divorce)

You should try to get him off Adderall though. My son took it for a bit after they said he had ADD. Supposed to have an opposite effect on ADD kids, so maybe he doesn't really have it cuz it kept him up all night. Flippin amphetamine is all it is. Legal meth. Luckily my son hated it so it wasn't hard to get him off it. BTW I prob should have said step-son. I know exactly where you are at!