Installing bearings in cases

The reason I asked in this thread is because fast6hand has had dealing with the caseing I have broke iam in a rush to fix what I have broke

The reason I asked in this thread is because fast6hand has had dealing with the caseing I have broke iam in a rush to fix what I have broke
Being in a rush :mad:will be your first mistake.
With all info given in all answers to your posts, if you haven't decided if you are capable of doing the job, that's your second mistake.
Another tip : http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/diy-crank-puller.43994/.
Also, parts may not fall out when you split the case, but if they do, you have to be able to put them back in correctly

Do we have a hidden agenda here?

Why are you in such a hurry to make the repair?

Is there something that is bothering you?

Do we have a hidden agenda here?

Why are you in such a hurry to make the repair?

Is there something that is bothering you?

He probably wants to get back to riding ASAP lol. But rushing it will not help. Do it right the first time and you will be riding more.

Its not even my quad I just had ago on it chain come off and snapped the caseing im just fixing what I broke not doing him a full engine rebuild
Why do I still think there is a hidden agenda?

Did the owner know that you broke it?

Has the owner got something on you that wants you to repair damage caused by their negligence?

Is the owner aware that you are going to work on his property?

Have you discussed supply of replacement parts with the owner, they may be happy to buy some?

Why do I still think there is a hidden agenda?

Did the owner know that you broke it?

Has the owner got something on you that wants you to repair damage caused by their negligence?

Is the owner aware that you are going to work on his property?

Have you discussed supply of replacement parts with the owner, they may be happy to buy some?
Of course the owner knows I broke it lmao he dosnt wAnt to change any internals either im just waiting on the part and like I have alredi said I can gt it fittrd for 60 pounds

Well that has cleared the owner matter up.

Nowhere in this thread do I see any notice of you being able to get it fitted for 60 pounds.

The posting in multiple threads has again caused confusion!