In Process of Rebuild

liljatownboy

Feb 24, 2008
forsyth county, GA
I have my old blaster frame that i decided to get her back together. Its close to a 96' here are a few thing imma need almost all the electrical. wiring harness, cdi...ect i have a coil. I also need a engine and full pipe. so plz help and tell me what you got plz no out of the sky prices its a hard these days. Thanks

dont know what all you have already but i have som stock shock that i will let go for 50 + shipping along with a couple other misc parts. let me know what else you might need. i parted out a 96 and have some stuff left. steering stem, shocks, swinger, carrier, tie rods, pegs, gas tank and i think some other stuff.

dont know what all you have already but i have som stock shock that i will let go for 50 + shipping along with a couple other misc parts. let me know what else you might need. i parted out a 96 and have some stuff left. steering stem, shocks, swinger, carrier, tie rods, pegs, gas tank and i think some other stuff.

i have mostly all of that. do you have the chain tensenores. brakes pads, clutch lever?

send me a list exactly of what you still need i have alot of stuff just layin around. i can give you real cheap prices if i can ship a bunch of stuff together

i have front shocks $20 shipped a full stock exhaust $60shipped stock rear tires with lil tread left like $40 plus shipping cause rims are good lmk

exhaust, harness, tensioner, chain, cut front fenders, front hood
not sure if you need the hood but i have it. what is your zip so i can get a quote and give you a price, i think i have a clutch lever laying around somewhere but ill just throw it in if i find it.
P1010012.jpg

exhaust, harness, tensioner, chain, cut front fenders, front hood
not sure if you need the hood but i have it. what is your zip so i can get a quote and give you a price, i think i have a clutch lever laying around somewhere but ill just throw it in if i find it.
P1010012.jpg

30041 thanks i got some one giving me a pipe just to ship but i havent paid yet ill see what your offer is?