in need of these parts.

2000blasternewb

Aug 4, 2009
FT. Sill, OK
I need the parts that are circled in red. I have a 2000 blaster. My brother says they are bent.

2natnnt.jpg

That is the spindle.Look on ebay should be fairly cheap.You need one from the years 88-02.

sounds like a deal bud. I will get back to you soon wioth what side i need. Can you get a picture then? How does stuff like this work on this site. Over at my other forums the seller needs to have a picture of item w/ a piece of paper showing his username as well.

we're a pretty tight group here, not many scams, and blanshee mans a paying member and usually on everyday, i'd trust him, could check and see if he has any feedback, go to top of page, then the community button, then itrader, and look for his name???
and we usually use paypal here
keep your ass safe over there!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
thank you awk08 for the back up. if he wants a name tag its no trouble to add one in for him. And if you still want to know, my feed back can be veiwed under my avatar in the bottom box.
08060910401.jpg

Hey blanshee, I found out that its a drivers side spindle that I need. Unfortunatly that is the least of my concerns now at the moment. I can still get it from you though if you need them gone.

Ya depending on the damage your just looking an over bore and new piston, rings and gaskets. i just did it and it cost me about $160 total.

well i just dropped mine off at the shop i didnt order the stuff myself and find the best deals. i just gave it to them and said fix it.