I'm back

good luck with the 250r lol. Around my neck of the woods your lookin at 3500 easy. Plus they are usually modded pretty good which i dont like cuz I have almost more fun with the build.

Trying to find one not already finished is a pain. The only decent one around me is really pimped and they are asking 5500. I have to pull out my motorcycle tomorrow. I'll take pics of both of them and add them with lists of mods.

I talked to one of my buddies that flat track races. Told him about the predator and he laughed at me. Saying are you stupid going from a banshee to a predator. As we talked more he said there isn't really anything wrong with them. That they are just laughed at in the racing world but if all I'm going to do is trail ride then it will be ok.

The predator is gone. Now I'm looking at a 05 craptor 660 pipped. There is also a nice 400 ex that I been eyeballing. I just don't know what I want. It's between

Well think I found it.

06 raptor 700 for 2200. Also found a 04 ltz 400 with 440 kit and goodies for 2k.

The raptor sounds like a good deal. When you said "trails" the first thing i thought of was raptor lol. Let us know what you getI:I

I will im digging the 700r. It's priced very well and looks great. I wish I had my shee back but the boy wants almost dbl for it now.