I think some people here neeed punished...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guys is a tool we dont need him on this forum there is 6000 memebers and i honestly dont think we need any help from someone that thinks a powerband is real

hell you do need punished. Your a bunch of bullys and jerks. I am never coming back here. What kind of guy runs this place that he lets you all run free like a pack of mean dogs tearing apart whomever one of you chooses to dislike.

wow....mods make sure this guy is off this site...mygod, if this fool had any commonsense he would have looked up powerband on the internet and saved himself the humiliation on this forum.....

fail_thread1.jpg

Wow. That is all I can say is wow. I almost believed him that there was a powerband, I really wanted to believe him. Why doesn't he call the Police he has at least his e-mail address right? I mean who did this guy buy from, the Tooth Fairy? Santa? Now I am no Rocket Surgeon but I do a little bit of research before I buy stuff. How does he want you to be punished?

I am pretty sure the joke is on all of you. I am having a hard time believing this guy is not just trying to get a rise out of everybody..... I actually find him really funny this is my kind of humor.

he should be lucky he wasnt going to buy a sky hook, I-beam streatcher, air nails etc. true the regulars on here
shouldve helped the noob out. but in all, kinda funny thread. i give it I:I

I believe he is most likely a kid maybe 15 or 16. Probably never took an automotive class...ever...and is pissed at the world because the doctor droped him on his head. :)

This is exactly what I mean. hell you do need punished. Your a bunch of bullys and jerks. I am never coming back here. What kind of guy runs this place that he lets you all run free like a pack of mean dogs tearing apart whomever one of you chooses to dislike.
I don't have to stay here and take this. I have many people in my life that Love me and treat me with respect. I don't have to spend all day here seeking it (love & respect) like you do.
Some of you should really grow up. CyberBullying makes you the little girl. A real man wouldn't treat people that way.
Go on now you big bullys talk a bunch more crap about me and get the last word in because that's what bullys do. But don't expect me to ever come back and read any of it because I will not return to this forum ever again.

:p

lmfao ive never seen such a little biotch. like really is that kid like 6? love and respect?!?!:eek:I:I:p

I think another member just created another account for something to do. I don't believe somebody would go ahead and buy junk parts after he was told not too. It's possible that he did go buy bunk parts but if he did he wouldn't be able to respond in such a mature manner so in my book he's older and that means he knows what he's doing and knew better. He is just trying to get a rise or another possibility is it's somebody to actually see what everyone would do here to people like him kind of like a test. I don't really know but that's just some of my opinions about fredflintbone .

I agree 100% with custom2stroke. Joke or not this is funny as hell. If it is a joke props to ya bud, you got what you wanted. If not, you were told that the powerband was not a physical object and it was hinted. Either way you should do research on ANYTHING your thinking about buying.

I think another member just created another account for something to do. I don't believe somebody would go ahead and buy junk parts after he was told not too. It's possible that he did go buy bunk parts but if he did he wouldn't be able to respond in such a mature manner so in my book he's older and that means he knows what he's doing and knew better. He is just trying to get a rise or another possibility is it's somebody to actually see what everyone would do here to people like him kind of like a test. I don't really know but that's just some of my opinions about fredflintbone .

same thing i said in the tread he bought it in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.