i need help

ok. for people that are running v force reeds.... i was running mine for over a year without reed stops and no locktite. i had no problems with them. i put my reed stops on to try them and out blue locktite on them and 2 rides later my screw falls out and f**ks up my top end. so if youre running v force reeds with reed stops, please use either red locktite or dont run the stops. thats my conclusion.

yeah blasterboy was being a smartass. but as soon as i get a hundred bucks we will go on a all day ride. i need a hundred bucks to get my new piston and gasket set. then i will do my break in and be good to go. i am in the process of selling my truck so if i get enough for it then i will buy something else and have cash left over to buy a piston i hope. but i will let you know when i get it and you me and alex90 will plan something.

Actually its the opposite. 100:1 is really lean. 24:1 is really rich.
depends on what your talking about, 24/1 is more oil then fuel yes, but less fuel getting in the combustion chamber witch is a lean motor, 100/1 is more fuel in the combustion chamber but less oil in the crank and cylinder wall.

and why dont you just run that piston? a little hole or indent might not be to bad. jmo

if you read the rest of the thread i cant post them on here. the only camera i have is a cell phone and my phone wont let me send them to my email.

well an update... i am waiting on a new head to come back from ken oconnor and now i need to order my gasket set and my piston. i am strapped for cash as i have to move soon, but hopefully i can get the wiseco piston off ebay for 84 bucks shipped and hopefully i can find a gasket kit for cheap enough. i dont need the whole thing, just the head/base gasket. anyone know where i can order just the base gasket?