i need help taking off the axle nuts of the blaster

Ok what you need to do is loosen the outer axle nut first.In order to do that you will need two wrenches.Pipe wrenches will work,If you don't want to scar and knick them up wrap some tape around the jaws of the wrenches.You need to put a pipe wrench on each nut and actuall tighten the inside when loosening the outside.You will be able to push down on one while pulling back on the other.Basically the same way when installing it back,just tighten the inside axle nut a tiny bit more,put the other axle nut on,and then tighten the two together.Axle nuts usually come off easy enough,getting them out of the carrier and bearings is another story.lol Hope this helps

i just got a extended axle and i cant take the axle nuts off of the old axle on the blaster. any tips would be great

Use both hands on a long breaker bar on a good socket (you may have to put down your purse first...):D:D:D

Just kidding. Try some good penetrating oil on it for a couple hours first. Some heat around the nuts from a torch may help. The nuts are locked against each other and sometimes get frozen together with rust.