i love this forum

thats what we are here for, man. glad to help. no sense in goin at sh*t bliond. any help is well, helpful. esp of somone has had a similar situation....so..your welcome. and keep the questions and comments coming, thats what keeps a forum alive. withyout people like you.....this sort of thing dies.

if it wasn't for this forum i wouldn't have started modding my blaster.... you bastards I:I

i know i joined about a month and a half ago and i have a ton of posts.....i got so much helpful info....... really glad this site was created. my mom is always tlling me that ive been on the whole day and i just keep saying 5 more minutes!

yes it is. im on here an there try to help people out when i can. ive learned alot from this site an from trial an error. lol

by the way i agree i bout barffed on that pic lol.

its a pretty good site....could use some upgrades. like more bandwidth. it runs a bit slow, plus people have huge pictures that slow the site down.(dont blame my computer or connection either, my computer was just redone and added 4g ram, and i have high speed cable. every other site is way faster) ..but theres a good amount of good info and helpful people.....