I cant find my airleak!

blasterbogger

Mar 10, 2010
Miami,Florida
Sup guys doing a leak down test but cant seem to find my leak. It loses 6psi of compressed air in under a minute. I spray soapy water everywhere but nothing. I cant seem to find it.

usually if its that big, its mostl likely the flange agenst the engine. put a peice of rubber there and than tighten the flage on that. mine did the same. wouldent hold air so i though it was a leak, but it was the flange.

Sup guys doing a leak down test but cant seem to find my leak. It loses 6psi of compressed air in under a minute. I spray soapy water everywhere but nothing. I cant seem to find it.
That big of a leak sounds like the exhaust.
14mqc1y.jpg

My intake tool connection was leaking fixing the problem now. Im going back ou there and check for a leak , i will report back. And thanks for all the help . I Really appreciate it.

Well sorry for the late as reply but there was no LEAK! Yaaay. Held 6psi for 6 minutes didn't even drop 1 psi! The thing is is that i have irratical idle? And gets a little higher when pressing in the clutch!

89' Orange Blaster
She's Fast That's All You Need To Know.

May need to know just a little more to be able to assist with your problem, sounds like an idle screw/air screw issue.

ahole ^ . Jk. I've got her jetted almost perfectly , she's sputtering a little in the 1/4 throttle range and idle is perfect at 1 and 3/4 turns on the idle screw when I learn her out with their screw the sputter weakens out but the idle raises .