I broke my blaster

rrawlings

Jul 19, 2008
we went riding this morning, took two warriors and one blaster. The blaster just quit and has a big rattle in the clutch side. It just went back together after a new crank and top end rebuild, stupid bikes.

sounds like maybe the flywheel key sheared. you said theres a rattle, it could be your flywheel moving around. that would stop it from running.

YOU WERE RIGHT :)

The woodruff key was sheered on the flywheel. I forgot to put the really thick washer on when I put it together. Thanks for the tip.I:I

The woodruff key was sheered on the flywheel. I forgot to put the really thick washer on when I put it together. Thanks for the tip.I:I

haha done that a few times.. me n my mate have a saying... "you always know when you've done a good job wen you look on the bench and have parts left over" hahaha

The problem was this Blaster came home in a box, and I had no idea what the thick washer was for. Went back out and rode it today, it ran great. My 16yr. old son was really out for his second time on a 4 wheeler and by the end of the morning was jumping and getting probably 3 ft of air. Great little bike.