I Bought A Vitos BB Kit Now What!!?

only reason i think it is a 12 port cause the only sleeve i can find on vitos website is a 12 port replacement for their big bore

as far as porting goes it will vary depending on how wicked you wanna go...your local mahine shop can do it for around 200-300 maybe...i sent mine out to DFR in Phoenix...250 a cyl...but then again its putting up 66HP on pump...im sure one of the builders will get you taken care of...but remember: you have to pay to play my friend haha

66 HP on pump gas!!!
BS.gif

That sleeve kit is for the stock cylinder not the vitos 240 cylinder.By the time you get done with shipping and installation you are not far from the new cylinder kit price.Either way install it and enjoy it.

as far as porting goes it will vary depending on how wicked you wanna go...your local mahine shop can do it for around 200-300 maybe...i sent mine out to DFR in Phoenix...250 a cyl...but then again its putting up 66HP on pump...im sure one of the builders will get you taken care of...but remember: you have to pay to play my friend haha

Bull sh*t!!!!!! If you don't know what your talking about, then don't talk. Your 66 HP on pump gas statement just made you look like an ass.

Time and time again i laugh when people wanna build bigger motors on a budget what is the point....... If you where wondering how much all of this was going to cost it might have be beneficial to research before committing to a ebay purchasable yes yes.