I Bought A Vitos BB Kit Now What!!?

Orleymtnez

Jan 31, 2011
Ok guys so i got this AMAZING Deal At Ebay On a vito's 240 big bore kit I:I

YAMAHA 200 BLASTER VITOS VITO'S 240 240CC BIG BORE KIT - eBay (item 230458446594 end time Feb-05-11 11:01:17 PST)

If you cant see it i basicaly got the whole thing for less than $230 shipped!! so is it a bolt on upgrade?... do i need to get a biger carb?... :-/ im also running an fmf pipe and vforce3 reeds and k&n filter on the bike... Any advice will help im planing on taking it to a mechanic (not the ripoff shop from my previous thread!) i just want to make sure this guy doesnt rip me off either!!

Last edited by a moderator:
send the jug to your choice of the builders that are backed up by all the people here. wildcard, flotech, ken oconnor, hmmm forgetting someone.. any of those dudes will hook you up and a 35mm carb with a port job will rip

Can i keep the stock carb though guys im kinda low on money and if i get a new one then the reeds wont fit right?

you can use the stock carb but it wont be running to its full potential. you can find 30mm oko carbs cheap and they will fit the reeds and intake boot.

A local machine shop can put the sleeve in for you. If you plan on getting it ported you will probably want to send it out to someone.

this should be a bolt on jug, or else you got ripped. you need to ask the seller if its the whole cylinder, or if its just the sleeve with piston ETC. if it is, you've got a lot of money ahead of you to make this work

as far as porting goes it will vary depending on how wicked you wanna go...your local mahine shop can do it for around 200-300 maybe...i sent mine out to DFR in Phoenix...250 a cyl...but then again its putting up 66HP on pump...im sure one of the builders will get you taken care of...but remember: you have to pay to play my friend haha

ok so i would have to do the "Install Cylinder Sleve" For $150 and "port the cylinder" Is It For $150 or $200 also if i port it i would need a bigger carb right??

yes... if its just a sleeve. but a vitos kit should be the whole cylinder, in that case you would only need the port. then you would need a 34 or 35 mm carb and maybe a right bend or cpi big bore pipe

as far as porting goes it will vary depending on how wicked you wanna go...your local mahine shop can do it for around 200-300 maybe...i sent mine out to DFR in Phoenix...250 a cyl...but then again its putting up 66HP on pump...im sure one of the builders will get you taken care of...but remember: you have to pay to play my friend haha

66hp on pump? i hope your not talking about a blaster. or else i call bs.

btw. i think thats just a sleeve kit

It states sleeve in the add along with piston,c clips,etc.It is not the vitos 240 cylinder.

lol that you are right about but i think ill just get the sleeve installed that way i can keep my carb reeds and pipe setting..

if you are using a stock cylinder it is gonna be hard to make this work because the vitos is a 12 port sleeve. so you might want to look for a bb cylinder that needs a new sleeve

66hp on pump gas with a Blaster?
bs_flag.gif

if you are using a stock cylinder it is gonna be hard to make this work because the vitos is a 12 port sleeve. so you might want to look for a bb cylinder that needs a new sleeve

didn't realize that. yeah man i just looked on vitos website and thats all they sell. gonna need a cylinder to go with that sleeve