How to Wheelie Step by Step

2004 YFS200

May 6, 2008
Saugus, MA
ok so i was trying some wheelies today and when ever i try to do a wheelie in 3rd or 4th it wont come up but i can do them in first i dont know what im doing wrong i hold the clutch give a little gas the hold like 1/4 throttle and drop the clutch and it just wont come up it will go up a little but wont come up all the way if someone could tell me how to do a step by step wheelie that would be great.

what gearing do you have???? your blaster should have enough B**ls to flip over backwards in 3rd without droping the clutch !!! pm me kid ....we'll chat a bit !

are you leaning back cause when i lean back and gas my blaster in 1st it comes up somtimes it comes up without leaning back while your goin along lean back pop the clutch kinda hard to hard tho and it shud come up

i dont recommend popping the clutch lol.
i ppped the clutch in my car the other day tryna do a burn out.
well lets just say that was the sh*ttiest 1500 dollar burnout i have ever done

i dont recommend popping the clutch lol.
i ppped the clutch in my car the other day tryna do a burn out.
well lets just say that was the sh*ttiest 1500 dollar burnout i have ever done

yup but a blaster's clutch can handle waaaaaaaaay more rough stuff a cars dont gotta go through rough jumps and sh*t so it has to be waaaaaay tougher i guess well i kinda pop mine and mine still runs good and strong

really so not bad to pop the clutch?

i have a feeling it could be bad for your health with enough grip

in the 2 weeks i had mine before buying it i had trouble keeping the wheels down 1st-3rd but then again im a big guy so i prolly get more grip. plus the stock swingarm cant be helping

thanks for all ur help guys i got it down i went riding for 4 hours today practicing do wheelies sometimes and i can do them now i just wasnt leaning back enough and i wasnt giving enough gas.