How to restore plastic

Im using a brush like this
828267.jpg

I have about three coats of future wax on now its blotchy as hell theres lines all over is it the brush or what am I doing wrong?

Im using a brush like this

I have about three coats of future wax on now its blotchy as hell theres lines all over is it the brush or what am I doing wrong?

Assuming you made sure your piece was absolutely clean then you need to load up more on your brush and do wetter coats.

I'm glad to see someone else figured out a cost effective alternative for restoring plastics. I'll have to test this vs. my method and see which on is better. Thanks Pimp Pauli B and your plastic shine right system!

I'm glad to see someone else figured out a cost effective alternative for restoring plastics. I'll have to test this vs. my method and see which on is better. Thanks Pimp Pauli B and your plastic shine right system!

You got it bro I:I

i have white plastics that were stained brown from mud and dust i washed it then took an s.o.s pad and scrub it they look good as new now even got the mud out of those scratches

If you plastics are not to badly scratched all you really need his to wash youre quad, dry it up and aplly a good amount of cockpit spray (dashboard spray)..... A.K.A. Bullshitspray............. makes any sh*t look great :D

after applying the spray let it rest for some time, i ususally apply it in the evening and in the next mornig i just use a cloth to remove any excess.

That worked great I just redone a hood that was weathered real bad and now it looks brand new saved the plastics. So now I have a back up hood since I bought a new hood on sale at rocky mountain.

any tips on getting out some deeper scratches/gouges? lol

For the deep stuff it's a matter of how much work your willing to do to save cash, but the routine is still the same start with some low grit sand paper or steel wool and work your way up. It can be done ;)