How to install a cylinder.

I think i need 10 posts to post pictures...atleast thats how adifferent forum im on woreks. so just getting to 10

and this is number 10. now i can try to post pics for the thread i just started regarding the crack in my case.

see that thing that mack it go up a down how do u tack it off the gold thing dont no wat its called lol

Great video!! I watched your video maybe a dozen times, just to make myself comfortable doing this task. It went extremely well.

Thanks Ken. My first top-end cost me a cylinder and piston (aluminum cylinder), yes I put it in backwards. If the piston has an arrow marked on it, it points towards the EXHAUST. Who would've know...

This video showed me what to do when I get my cylinder and head back from Ken. I was actually kinda dreading putting the top end together.

Any advice or nifty tricks for getting the circlips on and on properly?

1 Thing I never knew was making sure circlips were up or down. I never had a problem with them coming out doing rebuilds through out the yrs but maybe I am lucky. Thanks for the vid.

You can install a cylinder in ur ass. Camel jockey. My honda will burn all you yamafags and ur vagina quads

2nrok87.gif

Yea see here I rebuilt mine and didn't clean it once I got it back
Is my motor gonna be okay

I haven't ran it much just through 1 tank of gas
And I ran it hard should I just not worry about it?