how often do i need to..

I lube my chain every other ride :) sounds dirty lol. When i had the blaster i used to put a ready racing airfilter every 8-10 rides, there about $8. As for the transmission oil i did that about every month. For regular maintenance i check the the lug nuts, check for bolts that are loose, check that slack in the chain, and make sure everything is tight.

I scrub mine down and clean it up real nice, check for loose parts and lube the chain after every ride. My wife gives me hell because I'll go out and ride for an hour, then come home and spend two hours making it look nice again and checking it over.

I like to get it dirty, but hate to walk into my garage and see it covered in mud and crap. I like my toys clean...:)

lube the chain after avery long ride as well as clean the air filter. also regularily grease the a arms and where ever else it is possible. and cleaning it is a big one because sand and dirt can wear stuff down espically bearings

I scrub mine down and clean it up real nice, check for loose parts and lube the chain after every ride. My wife gives me hell because I'll go out and ride for an hour, then come home and spend two hours making it look nice again and checking it over.

I like to get it dirty, but hate to walk into my garage and see it covered in mud and crap. I like my toys clean...:)

Hahaha, that's okay though. I took mine out friday but haven't had time to wash it since I worked all weekend but I spent a hour or so putting on the tail light and cleaning the plastic!

lube the chain after avery long ride as well as clean the air filter. also regularily grease the a arms and where ever else it is possible. and cleaning it is a big one because sand and dirt can wear stuff down espically bearings

Clean the air filter with air filter cleaner in the can? I am glad i've got a grease gone, I was planning on greasin up every spot once i finally get er washed up lol. Also, on the back axle right by the sprocket it looks like the needle bearing is sticking out idk. I will take a pic of it later today

I lube my chain every other ride :) sounds dirty lol. When i had the blaster i used to put a ready racing airfilter every 8-10 rides, there about $8. As for the transmission oil i did that about every month. For regular maintenance i check the the lug nuts, check for bolts that are loose, check that slack in the chain, and make sure everything is tight.

Sounds good. What kind of tranny oil do you reccomend? As for the chain you can just adjust it with the tensioner?

Definately check and tighten bolts as someone else had said. I was anxious to ride my new used blaster without going all the way through it first, came back and was missing like three bolts off the frame i had seen earlier and the rear wheel lug was about to come off.... Wouldnt of been good doing about 50 down the road..

Definately check and tighten bolts as someone else had said. I was anxious to ride my new used blaster without going all the way through it first, came back and was missing like three bolts off the frame i had seen earlier and the rear wheel lug was about to come off.... Wouldnt of been good doing about 50 down the road..

yeah, a lot of the plastic bolts were missing but i bought a bunch at ace hardware to replace them.

i use bel ray gear saver in the transmission. my filter is normally dirty after every ride or atleast my outerware so i clean it a lot. there is also a grease zerk on the bottom of the steering stem

On the front hubs make sure your bearings are tight in the hub and there in good shape. One of mine was broken and it was ridden with broken bearings thus wallering out the hub and ruining it. I put a little grease on my spindles just so it wont get rusty and freeze the hub on the spindle if i want to pull it off later. But you dont want too much grease on the spindle, cause you want the bearings spinning in the hub not on the spindle.