How much can I sell for?

02MatteBlaster

Jun 29, 2013
Hey everyone, I want to sell my 2002 Yamaha Blaster. Its in pretty good condition considering the plastics, frame and overall engine. But the problem is it does not run well, and I do not have the money to work on it or get it fixed. Its only been sitting for 3 days and just needs a little work to get it running well. How much do you think I can sell for?

You can look on CL and see what there going for in your area. That would probely go for $1000 in my area but may only get $500 in someone's else's are.

You can look on CL and see what there going for in your area. That would probely go for $1000 in my area but may only get $500 in someone's else's are.

Non-running goes about 400-600 in my area, but then again, theres some running ones for that price too...

Haha mine right now wont sell for more than 250. And A month ago I just baught it for 950. Damnit

400 if your LUCKY... Ive had rollers go in the 175-250 $ range. If you can kick an start it some mister i can fix it will buy it. Or so they think they can maybe that's jus my area? Idk lol. Goodluck with the craigslist idiots