Votes: 10 4.8%
  • seasoned adults (21-39)

Votes: 132 63.2%
  • Adult aged, but acts juvinile (??)

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Just another punk kid (all the rest)

Votes: 49 23.4%

• Total voters
I just wanted to start this so I don't feel like an old timer here... Seems like this place is just crawling with kids.. I feel like I am at a Chuck E Cheese sometimes !

That quote made me laugh histerically.28 years old,married,kids,etc.

blaster meet a chucky cheese? wack a mole FTW!!!!

on a side note i dont think i have played wacka mole in 15 years

HAHAHAHAHA i was at chucky cheeses with my daughter last summer and i broke the whack a mole game. i was owning those bastards then it just stopped working....

far at the topic goes im 28 w/ wife and 7yr old, house, three big dogs and a cat.

Im turn 17 in april but i bet i can tear any engine apart rebuild it and throw it back together fasting than most of you old timmers. lol. starting tech school soon to get certified.

I'm 28, have a good job, married, have a house, etc....but I've got the maturity level of I'd say about an 18 year old....sometimes less (no offense to 18 year olds, haha). In a pinch, I've been known to act my age, but not for very long!!

Im 28 w/wife, 2 year old daughter and another baby on the way. got a good job, house and a dog. no blasty no more though. parted it out. drag banshee and raptor 700 now. but hope to get a blasty for my little girl when shes ready

surprised to see the amount of 20-somethings in the forum. like you tim i thought i was surrounded by a bunch of kids. although in your eyes i probably am one! 22 myself, sometimes i act more mature than a lot of adults i run into and sometimes i act like these punk kids. i still ride a pedal bike. hahahah

28, unmarried but have a gf, no children.

Good job, house, cars, toys. I'm a big kid that is also responsible, at least I think so.

The pole should be split at 20-25, and 25+. There's a lot of change during those years.