falandys1002

Oct 4, 2009
mass
ok i need opinions on this deal.

my 02 blaster tht i got for 100 bucks completely stock
1z56scj.jpg

for this
97 banshee

I'd find out what kind of condition the motors in. If its trashed then it'll cost more then its worth. You gotta be careful when your thinking about buying something thats in pieces.

i was gonna say the same thing stroker........its tough getting anything in peices, then figuering a price and and everything it needs to run.........theres enough peeps on here that would most likely have any parts that would be needed if u do go through with it

Is he going to trade you straight up.Tough to say cause it is in pices but hell you only have $100 to lose and the parts are worth more.

yeah he wants to trade straight up, im not sure if its in pieces or if its an old pic, i also have an extra axle i could use for it

a banshee rebuild isnt as much as everybody thinks. i would do it, you could part taht thing out and make mor than what youd sell your stock blaster for, easily. if you need parts, contact me or 370 we will hook you up, if you have questions, we will be glad to help. i would do it if i was you, but thats just me.

trade him, and sell me the coolhead, haha

if it needs a top end, thats a perfect time for a portjob, if its not ported. it already has pipes, thats a huge power increase already. its got a coolhead, that makes for more power too....you cant go wrong. so you trade him and have to put a few hundred into it...so? its a lot faster than a stock blaster!!!! and tons more fun!!!

want a good price on top end parts? contact inland atv. a top end is around 170. but if i was you i would check it over before installing it and trying to run it. do a leak down test. if you get it, contact me. ill show you how to build a tester, and how to use it. its a great and very useful tool.

hes playin you guy...parts look nice but you cant ride parts now can you...be wise and use your head on this one...sitback burn a joint and really think about wtf i just said to ya....keep the blaster

ok i wasnt gonna type all this but truthfully motherfuckers just dont trade bashees forblasters cause there to lazy to put them back together

dont be made a fool

peace

hes playin you guy...parts look nice but you cant ride parts now can you...be wise and use your head on this one...sitback burn a joint and really think about wtf i just said to ya....keep the blaster

ok i wasnt gonna type all this but truthfully motherfuckers just dont trade bashees forblasters cause there to lazy to put them back together

dont be made a fool

peace
ok, good point, who trades a shee for a blaster......but i have a good amount of experience with shees. everybody is scared of the "double everything" its not that bad. its one of the easiest engines to fix,work on, rebuild. has to be just about trashed to not be worth it to me.....but then again, im partial to shees rather than blasters. yamaha made tons of mistakes when building the blaster IMO. they could have made a better quad for cheaper, and made more money....