how bad is this??

The top end and crank aren't going anywhere. If you need them, let me know. I'll get pictures of the top end tomorrow. I did a "Ken O'Connor" DIY port job.

The top end and crank aren't going anywhere. Let me know if you need them.

I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow of the top end. I did a "Ken O'Connor" DIY port job and added boyesen ports to it too. I used it for the "practice cylinder" and was happy enough with the outcome to sent it to have it bored so I could have it as a spare.

I managed to get my hands on a professionally ported cylinder ported for a +3 stroker crank. So, I have an unneeded stock crank and cylinder. I seriously just want to get out of the assembly what I put into it to get it ready to run.

damn man, wish u would have found it earlier, i woulda hooked u up, i would have sold u my vitos 240 kit cheap before i sent it to ken thats how fed up i was with it and all the problems with it, the only good thing about that motor was the spark plug hole was spot on!!! lol but ken made sure im not going to have any more problems with it.

if i come across something on cl ull be the first to know bro

damn man, wish u would have found it earlier, i woulda hooked u up, i would have sold u my vitos 240 kit cheap before i sent it to ken thats how fed up i was with it and all the problems with it, the only good thing about that motor was the spark plug hole was spot on!!! lol but ken made sure im not going to have any more problems with it.

if i come across something on cl ull be the first to know bro

thanks alot man!! i am really thankful for everyones help with this little problem i discovered today lol

if the package from civic dosent work out for you i have a spare bone ass stock cylinder you can just have just pay shipping.. the catch is i had to put heli coils in all the head studs.. works great and i used for a entire season but thats whats up with it. its just been sitting and its not stroker adjusted so to me its a paper weight lol :D :D

Reactions: sicivicdude
thank you also super noober!! i am going to talk to the wife tonight to see if i can spend the extra cash to get it running this year.

SANY0024-1.jpg

SANY0022-1.jpg

SANY0018-1.jpg

SANY0020-1.jpg

SANY0021-1.jpg

$165 for the cylinder and piston (exactly what I paid for the bore job and piston)

$25 for the crank (it's usable) <---BF hookup price

Plus actual shipping.

It's not a BBK kit with a stroker but it's usable.

The top end and crank aren't going anywhere. Let me know if you need them.

I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow of the top end. I did a "Ken O'Connor" DIY port job and added boyesen ports to it too. I used it for the "practice cylinder" and was happy enough with the outcome to sent it to have it bored so I could have it as a spare.

I managed to get my hands on a professionally ported cylinder ported for a +3 stroker crank. So, I have an unneeded stock crank and cylinder. I seriously just want to get out of the assembly what I put into it to get it ready to run.

Who did the porting on your new cylinder?

I did... with a dremel... in my garage....

I raised the exhaust port 1mm, cleaned up the intake and transfer ports, straightened up the boost port some, and added boyesen ports.

Oh nvm, my NEW cylinder. Everyone not jump on me at one time.... I got the deal of the century otherwise I would have passed.

It's a Kennedy ported aggreesive trail port for a +3 stroker. It's not the cleanest porting I've ever seen but it will get the job done. The previous owner assured me the cylinder was an arm ripper before it got torn down for a BBK.

Oh nvm, my NEW cylinder. Everyone not jump on me at one time.... I got the deal of the century otherwise I would have passed.

It's a Kennedy ported aggreesive trail port for a +3 stroker. It's not the cleanest porting I've ever seen but it will get the job done. The previous owner assured me the cylinder was an arm ripper before it got torn down for a BBK.

You were confusing me bro. I:I

Nah, my bad. When I read it, the first thing that popped into my head was the "new" motor, the one I took the pictures of.

Of course that's not my NEW motor, but a new bore and piston. My new motor is the stroker ported cylinder.

It was only after I went back and read it again did it dawn on my what you were asking.