how bad is this??

rtaylor15

Apr 14, 2010
Edmonton, Ab
just went in the basement to get my jug to take to have honed and once i had it upstairs in good light this is what i found

2q1th93.jpg

eddva.jpg

Whats my cheapest option? And how much?

That depends.

KOR charges $150+ the sleeve itself

You might be able to find a used cylinder on Ebay cheap or altogether a cheap 240 kit cylinder.

I can't really say there. I'd probably buy a used cylinder then resell the one you have......obviously at a lower price. That's just me though.

Damn bro, that is a biotch. If ya can't find a Jug for cheap local- I would call or Pm Ken and see if he has a jug ready to go, and see if he will do a partial trade with ya. I can't gaurentee anything but worth a shot.

I had a resleeved 240 jug which had a repaired break in the same spot. I think it's the weaklink of the resleeve kits. Shipping them is a gamble without proper packaging.

so who has a jug to donate!! prefer a la sleeve 240 jug lol jj guys, well talked to the wife and she said we just dont have the cash to get a jug, piston, crank, seals, bearings and everything else that i need so i am either going to part the bike, wait until next summer to ride or sit on the quad built (minus engine obliously) while listening to blaster's on you tube pretending im riding, i might even set up the fan to get the wind blowing effect

Not the part out death. That bike is wayyyy too clean man.

to be 100% honest i am really mad/ fed up right now with it but i really can't see me parting with it unless i needed to feed my kids. but right this second i feel like i could take it to the dump and drop it off lol just mad, in a couple days i'll be at the corner begging for change until i get enuogh for a la bbk lol

lol.....Panhandling sounds like a much better idea. Wish I had not already sold my spare cylinder. I'd send it to you. But it was a stock bore though.

lol.....Panhandling sounds like a much better idea. Wish I had not already sold my spare cylinder. I'd send it to you. But it was a stock bore though.

thanks man, i know you would have. at this point im willing to put in my daughters little tikes engine into it so i at least get to ride this year lol

should of seen the look on my wifes face when i showed her the la kit price tag... on top of the bottom end needing to be done lol the bottom end she was ok with but not the extra amount for a top end to lol

I've got a top end that's ready to go and I'll sell it cheap, there's a catch however....

I have a top end which came back from Ke O'Connor racing about two months ago. I bought a wiseco piston to match which has never been used. The bore and piston ran me $165 and that's all I want back out of it... Just exactly what it cost me to bore it out and purchase a piston

The bad news is, it's on it's last bore. It's been punched to 68.25mm

If you don't already have one, I also have an extra usable stock crank. I'll let them go together cheap.

thank you very very much for the offer sicivic!!! i will give it a couple days b4 i mention it to my wife as i think she will kill me if i mention spending money on the blaster right now lol i really apprectiate you willing to sell this stuff to me so so cheap when i am in need!!!

rep giving!