honda atc 70

yeah when you pull the rope they move out I pulled the basket out and I need to put some washers on the back side of it to move it out so the fingers can catch the holes in it

I may have a problem I took the thing that is mounted to the flywheel for the pull start and when I did I seen a magnet or a ig chunk of metal under the flywheel

Last edited:
well I got the pull starter fixed I just stacked a few washers in between the flywheel and the basket thing for the pull starter and it works so now all I need to do is pull it out of the garage and try to start it

Good to hear, what was the brown piece of metal from?

don't know yet I don't have a fly wheel puller but a guy at my dads work has one of these that looks like it just came off of the showroom floor and he worked at a Honda dealer working on them and my dad is gonna ask him tomorrow

I traded a pair of these and a TRX70 to a guy out your way a couple of years ago. He way from Cookeville of Crossville, I get the 2 mixed up. Some of the starter parts are a bit pricey, I had sold the starters from the 3 I traded off. Other parts that will bring good money is good seat pans and rust free tanks. Not in this area but some places have rides and races for the ATC70 and there are some monster builds done. Seeing an A+ chassis with one of the build 188cc engines is mind blowing. If this little peak your interest for some more info on them, check out 3WHeeLeR WoRLD - Forums, Brochures, Specificiations, Technical Assistance, and More! , a really great group over there, I couldn't say enough good things about the members of that site. The Mad Scientists Lair is worthy of a visit from anyone who likes crazy custom builds and expert fabrication. Be warned, the trikes are addictive.....it took me years to kick it.

I traded a pair of these and a TRX70 to a guy out your way a couple of years ago. He way from Cookeville of Crossville, I get the 2 mixed up. Some of the starter parts are a bit pricey, I had sold the starters from the 3 I traded off. Other parts that will bring good money is good seat pans and rust free tanks. Not in this area but some places have rides and races for the ATC70 and there are some monster builds done. Seeing an A+ chassis with one of the build 188cc engines is mind blowing. If this little peak your interest for some more info on them, check out 3WHeeLeR WoRLD - Forums, Brochures, Specificiations, Technical Assistance, and More! , a really great group over there, I couldn't say enough good things about the members of that site. The Mad Scientists Lair is worthy of a visit from anyone who likes crazy custom builds and expert fabrication. Be warned, the trikes are addictive.....it took me years to kick it.

thanks im already a member there and ill have to chect the other link out

Last edited:
wen may have a problem I was trying to role start it and it wouldent start so I went to pull it and the motor wouldent turn over so I pulled the puller off andi stuck a screw driver in the slots in the basket and it would turn but it wouldent turn over just turning it over by hand

well I sold it today a guy offerd me 300 for it as it sat with iy not starting and he said he was gonna restor it and try to get the partsbike running